Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

How do you participate in the essence of the game when you are continually attacked?

How do you play the game and build on what you have when you are continually attacked every couple hours and can't rebuild your troops or put up any type of a defense?  Please don't tell me to join an alliance because that is not an adequate answer when groups decide to work one person's castle.   Granted there is an hour grace period, but have you ever noticed how they line up for the end of the hour?   I know that is part of the game, but any other suggestions to be able to continue and just not give up?  Thanks.

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    Well you could pull out your credit or debit card and buy a ridiculous amount of gems and use the bonus troops to defend your castle while you pour gems into upgrading your castle.

More realistically you can try moving your castle.

Option three start your own alliance and create multiple accounts so you can have the resources of two or more castles working together.
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    No, just be smart.

They attack your castle for honor (goal of this game!)
    or resources and money.

Make sure you don't have any money to steal (spend it all)

And make sure there is no army at your castle (no honor to collect)
    Hide any army with your hero's (far far away)

Or join a guild that helps eachother while attacked.

have fun playing and rebuilding.

P.S, some players attack anything (so no guarentee lol)
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322

You have good (although differing) advice from two experienced players here.

I would first move my castle, then also do what @Opav suggested. Some people will still hit you, but that line is waiting there because they know they will get either honor, coin, or resources. Some players get all of their wood, stone, etc. from burning player castles.

Also....be smart about who YOU attack. Yeah, its just a game...but people remember.

You have good (although differing) advice from two experienced players here.

I would first move my castle, then also do what @Opav suggested. Some people will still hit you, but that line is waiting there because they know they will get either honor, coin, or resources. Some players get all of their wood, stone, etc. from burning player castles.

Also....be smart about who YOU attack. Yeah, its just a game...but people remember.

I am not completely sure I count as an experienced player but thank you for vote of confidence.
  • costa77 (US1)costa77 (US1) Member Posts: 5
    Moving castle to a different area is great, but that option doesn't seem to work very well. So if Popeye can fix this the game is going to go south for many players.
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @costa77 (US1)  You need to pick a spot where there is other castles .... there is limits to the maps if there is a place with no castles it is because most probably it is not open yet for using.
  • UNFORGIVINGONE (US1)UNFORGIVINGONE (US1) Member Posts: 55
    in the ocean to avoid large predators small fish sometimes swim in larger schools .
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322
    ah, but larger schools attract schools of larger fish......
    sometimes that is true but it is still the BEST hope for survival for some species . Evolution is an arms race and those who go with the flow will be outdone by those who learn how to swim upstream .
  • Teighernach (US1)Teighernach (US1) Member Posts: 32
    I've moved my castle Three times and belong to an alliance. I've been sacked Five times in the last Two days. I asked elsewhere if I should hide my troops and gotten no answer. I'd like advice on how, exactly, do I spend 650,000 coin? I jump on Marauders and Raiders only, so I Know I haven't irritated anyone. Would I be better off Outside an alliance so I don't get lumped in and jumped on? I'm with FastAlonso1. I'm to the point of not only hanging the game up, but giving it a Really bad review. Popeye helped me out with a forum problem I had, and I know an Admin's job isn't easy. I'm just incredibly frustrated and getting downright angry. I have No Chance to defend myself as I cannot sit on my computer 24/7. Any help at all will be received with gratitude.
    edited 25.05.2016
    that is what I am trying to tell you if we don't want to get farmed all the time we need to group all of our castles together and form a strong and united front to secure peace for those who do not want war . We must BE the change we wish to see in this world . if you think about it you will see I am right . we are outgunned here and our only safety can be in superior numbers . EVIL only flourishes when good people do nothing .
    Post edited by UNFORGIVINGONE (US1) on
    Okay, Unforgivigone, I've tried to move off by myself and I've tried moving close to my alliance, which also gets hurt with about the same frequency as myself. I need to wait 24 hrs before I can move. Again. I'm guessing I have bad karma. Have you formed your own alliance with an invite for me to join you?
    edited 25.05.2016
    my alliance is called "poison tears" we are in a large cluster of our peaceful allies whom we trade for honor with so we do not burn other castles unless it is in extreme cases of self defense. we are dragon faction so if you want to join us you will need to change your faction to dragons . we still get burned by one or two larger guilds but the only way it will end is if more of us work together . we are open to join . welcome to the resistance :D
    Post edited by UNFORGIVINGONE (US1) on
    That's really nifty! On the sad side of that, for me, is I'm a bear-in more ways than one so I've been told-so I'm out of luck on that. It seems like you've found a great way to play. On the good side, for your folks, is I'm carrying a dark and rainy cloud with me. You're very sweet to invite me along, though. And by the way, I really dig your signature. I've seen it before, and it never gets old.
    bears ? lions ?  dragons ? we have many guilds that have decided they prefer peace to war . what happens next ? will be the stuff of legends . I am glad you like my sigpic I was hoping I would reach somebody and get a laugh out of that one . someday . :hushed: 
  • jesusislord (US1)jesusislord (US1) Member Posts: 32
    just grow fast and when you lose your troups just get more its easy and dont attak anything but raiders
    edited 03.06.2016
    That does not work so well when you have  higher level player hit you every other day with ten to twenty million points of troops. And when he is not hitting you you have a swarm of low level players hitting you several times a day everyday.

As for an alliance have built one from scratch multiple times only to have players  give up because of multiple attacks or hit mid twenties and join another alliance.

• jesusislord (US1)jesusislord (US1) Member Posts: 32
    then run for your life lolz were doing that now
  • Bugs73 (US1)Bugs73 (US1) Member Posts: 6
    Between the game glitches that eat troops and boosters for no reason and the alliances that land and attack over and over as your describe many players quit the game. I'm not quite ready to quit but I have stopped spending any money and if things don't improve I'll soon look for a better vendor than "Good" Game.
    Okay the constant attacks from lower level players needs to stop I can not attack back without wiping out my honor it is a total crock that you can not retaliate against attackers without being penalized.
Sign In to comment.