Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Faction war?

I've got a thingy outside my gates that wants me to find a faction and start a war. When I click on "Find Enemy" all it does is bring me right outside my castle. How do I find said faction and/or what am I doing wrong?

Answers

• elwoppo1 (US1)elwoppo1 (US1) Member Posts: 47
    well, all its telling you to do is, go out and find castles and/or marauders to go attack. it wont find them for you, you just have to go out in the world and get them. as far as faction war, theres no real "faction" war going on in this game yet. but there will be at some point. everyone usually finds an alliance to join that fits their type of game play. 
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    I've got a thingy outside my gates that wants me to find a faction and start a war. When I click on "Find Enemy" all it does is bring me right outside my castle. How do I find said faction and/or what am I doing wrong?

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322

There are 3 factions in this game:  Bears, Lions, and Dragons. Your castle is either Blue (bear), Gold (lion), or red (dragon). If you are red, and the banner is gold, go find gold castles to hit. If it is blue, find blue castles. To find castles, just scroll around the map outside your own, or start walking.

• Stonehammer (US1)Stonehammer (US1) Member Posts: 1
    How do I change factions
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    You change factions by opening up your reputation and clicking the button that says change faction.

Before you do this be aware that you will lose all accrued honor once you switch factions as a penalty for betraying your faction.
  • Teighernach (US1)Teighernach (US1) Member Posts: 32
    My castle is green.
  • Aryel (US1)Aryel (US1) Member Posts: 2
    My Hero is Frozen in place and can't move in any direction.  How do I get her moving again?
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    My castle is green.
    Green is not the color of your castle it is the color of your name if you look closely at the castle you will see colored banners there are determined by your faction.

Also if you click on the reputation symbol at the top of the screen it should display your faction.
  • BornToGo (US1)BornToGo (US1) Member Posts: 24
    My Hero is Frozen in place and can't move in any direction.  How do I get her moving again?
    Ask someone to hit you.  It happened to a friend in another alliance he asked me to kill him so his hero would return to base and that worked.  Only thing I have seen that does it.
  • Bumbo (US1)Bumbo (US1) Member Posts: 5
    Am I the only one that can't find info on this game ?????????????
    HOW DO I DECLARE WAR ?????????????????????????????????
  • Syvon (US1)Syvon (US1) Member Posts: 10
    Am I the only one that can't find info on this game ?????????????
    HOW DO I DECLARE WAR ?????????????????????????????????

Easy there. Go to the alliance overview page that you want to declare war on and click the "Declare War" button at the bottom
  • Teighernach (US1)Teighernach (US1) Member Posts: 32
    Bumbo, speaking as one from a small and apparently targeted alliance, I would suggest that you find an alliance with whom you could have a peace treaty rather than rain destruction on other players. While doing so gives you lots and lots of goodies, it also makes you a target. In my prior alliance, I found this out the hard way, as I attacked alone, and to add insult to injury, I was hung out to dry because I couldn't support a teammate in time to be useful. These are points to consider.
Sign In to comment.