Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Information Regarding Alliance Rewards Not Being Credited

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
edited 12.05.2016 in Official Announcements
Hey guys, I apologize for taking a while to get back to you. The game team attempted to resolve this issue by crediting the rewards directly into your accounts, but unfortunately we have discovered this is not possible. In order to receive your compensation, you will have to submit a ticket to our support team with the following information:

• Username and server (Filling the ticket out in-game will auto-fill this)
  • Your Alliance name
  • Confirmation of the place you and your Alliance finished 
I again apologize for the wait, and for having to inconvenience you. Let me know if you have any questions at all regarding the process.

Regards,

Popeye
Post edited by CM Popeye on

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    edited 12.05.2016
    Update!

We now see that the daily events ended today without the rewards being credited as well. If you placed in this one, please include the same information in your ticket to support to receive your compensation. A hotfix will be pushed shortly so this does not occur again. Due to this, there will be a break from the events from 1000 - 1600CET in order to deploy the hotfix and get the events running correctly again. I will keep you guys posted if I get any new information. I apologize again, and thank you for your patience.

-Popeye
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hotfix should go live at 1500CET, around 30 minutes from now.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.