Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Feedback for Update: 17.05.2016 - VIP System

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey legends, Go ahead and leave any feedback regarding our latest update in here. Get out there and earn that VIP status!!

-Popeye

Comments

• So another boost for those who buy gems to help them attack those who don't rely on gem to play. Not a fair or balanced update. Gives unfair advantage to those who pour lots of money into the game in an effort it seems by the developers to drive those who enjoy playing without buying gems to leave the game. Way to go guys :s
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    If they don't earn money the game stops to excist.
    So give them the edge (for a limited time), so we can continue playing.

But that VIP thing is also not for me.
  • poirier680 (US1)poirier680 (US1) Member Posts: 17
    i lost all amy in hero one they were high level men that takes gems tho heal an im not at the level of honnor to recruit them...there not in the hospital or nothing jut gone hero1 has no men with him an hero 3 also lost the big ones

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 309

Side effect of hotfix this morning:   Like @poirier680 (US1), I lost all the level V and VI troops that were assigned to my heroes in high kingdom, and some swordsmen too. Went from in the red to 7800 up on food. Several others in my clan same thing.

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    I have already informed our bug team, and they are looking into a few cases. Can anyone with this issue please contact our support team asap so we have as much info as possible.

-Popeye
  • poirier680 (US1)poirier680 (US1) Member Posts: 17
    how do u contact them...i jut noticed i lost them in all three kingdoms...pikeman...crosbowan...lancers...also fear lv an honor lv went down   will i get them back or are they jt gone

• OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    Lost all my troop assigned to my hero's and they showed up in the hosptial (4k above amount possible)
    With 3k left to heal they dissapeard also?????
  • MeanDean (US1)MeanDean (US1) Member Posts: 30
    They fix one thing ,but screw up another . Nice going . Might as well shelf that whole VIP thing , can't see anyone putting money into a broke game .
    Do you even test stuff out before updates ?  I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say NO .
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    how do u contact them...i jut noticed i lost them in all three kingdoms...pikeman...crosbowan...lancers...also fear lv an honor lv went down   will i get them back or are they jt gone

You can contact the support team using the in game link that is located in the settings menu founb in the upper right hand corner of your screen.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.