Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Bread question

Perhaps I'm not doing something right. I started today with 50,000 bread, and am now 48,000 in the red. Does anyone else have this problem? Can anyone give me some advice?

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    you are not yet at negative 48000 it is in the red because you have more troops than you have food production. If you drag your mouse over the food number it will show you the difference between food production and food consumption.
  • Teighernach (US1)Teighernach (US1) Member Posts: 32
    I see this, thanks for your input, and I do notice a difference if I'm in battle, but I'm confused about such a dramatic shift because my troops were not in battle, just milling about the castle. I didn't recruit anybody new, hence my question.
    Did you have any troops that were already being trained when you logged in, did you get any reward troops for quests or daily rewards?

Did you heal any troops in the hospital? While troops are wounded they do not count towards food consumption.

• Teighernach (US1)Teighernach (US1) Member Posts: 32
    Nope, none in training. I got some rewards but I didn't need them so I didn't access them. And all my gang was healthy-no Sickbay cases.
    I believe any tournament rewards whether individual based or alliance based are rewarded automatically and the only ones that are optional are the quest rewards.
  • playerj (US1)playerj (US1) Member Posts: 1

I have a similar problem but I cant seem to change the population compared to food supply. its continueously red even after a lot of my men died in battle

Sign In to comment.