Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Time for Some Brutal Honesty

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey guys, I am starting this discussion to get your brutally honest feedback regarding our game. I would like to know what you really think, and what you would like to see changed. You can also let me know what you like about the game as well. My goal here is to find some common game features that need to be addressed in order for us to make the game reach its full potential. Like I said, be brutal but keep it clean please.

-Popeye

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Some very good point @Getos (US1) As always, a pleasure to hear from you.

-Popeye
  • BornToGo (US1)BornToGo (US1) Member Posts: 24
    Ok I'll hit one point in this post-Communication.

For alliances
    - a fast way of sending messages to all members would be nice either for the leadership or for all players
    - an alert when someone is attacked.  I know that appears in the lower left box but if I have 3 heroes out doing stuff then that is easily missed

For outside the alliance.
    - some form of non-alliance group chat or friends list based chat.  Regardless of whether grouping of alliances (hives, etc) are good or bad, they are part of the game, having a toggle to a chat window that you and non-alliance people can join whether it is a free for all, invite or friend list based chat would help and allow people to spend more time playing and less time composing messages often to multiple people at a time.
    - if you add something like a friends list (ie outside alliances) then adding a way to send a messages to multiple people there too.

BornToGo
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @MeanDean (US1)  Different time zones ... goes both ways because i am sure they sleep when you are active and awake + my Burn shield idea for 1 day would solve the sleeping problem
  • eurnwulf (US1)eurnwulf (US1) Member Posts: 4
    things needed

• not sure if its a bug or what but the constant refreshing is annoying makes it hard to defend or attack with any timely manner.
    • a world chat would help to recruit most people are to lazy to go to forums to find an alliance.
    • need to be able to station troops at our alliance members cities so they would have defense to rebuild, also a sheild like Getos recommended would help there.
    • being able to send resources between allied members would help after an onslaught.
    • honor rank 20 to recruit tier 3 units is a bit out there when if you don't play every single day you go backwards.
    things liked
    • like the rewards for tourneys
    • the fact u can earn gems off npc's
    • city move ability
    • the way being a higher lv doesn't make you so you can just roll over the smaller guys, fights are fair based on att and defense not lv.

• knightly1963 (US1)knightly1963 (US1) Member Posts: 11
    why hasn't the problem with troops being stolen been solved????
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 319
    edited 03.06.2016

Cho lo pee (US1) makes several good points, especially with regard to:

The disappearing gem troops problem MUST be solved.

1.  The ads and award pop ups interfere with attacks where timing is important is a problem.

2.  There should be a storage for rewards. (maybe instead of awarding them outright, free instant recruiting as needed.)

4. Better communication in alliance and a global chat.

7.  The issue of the lower / alt accounts hitting and not being able to hit back is a problem.

8. Fix the visuals in ice, for God's sake.

But I think the leader already has the option to designate their replacement, because I did so on accident once, LOL! Leader can select any player to boot, make deputy, or make leader, all in the same window.

Also, good work on the Shield of Peace changes, which appear to be tied to the amount of damage taken. ON the first burn carried out I received 3 hours Peace, but after breaking it to defend my alliance, the next burn put me at 6 hours. (Was really funny watching those guys line up after 2 hours to wait for my lights to go out so they could hit again - and wait....and wait...and wait....)

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    Just gonna throw this out there, but if you could add some higher level marauders, specifically in high it would be nice. 
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    Fix the Honor system
  • beasty (US1)beasty (US1) Member Posts: 49
    edited 07.06.2016
    After how many months and you still can't fix the black screen lock up issue? who's working on this game, some 12 year old  shut in in his grandma's basement?
    Just gonna throw this out there, but if you could add some higher level marauders, specifically in high it would be nice. 
    There are already higher level Maruaders in High, but a bug makes it so that they don't appear as they should. We will have this fixed as soon as the world map refactoring is complete.

-Popeye
  • MeanDean (US1)MeanDean (US1) Member Posts: 30
    What's going on here ?????  I'm not showing any increase in resourses while killing villians , just an increasein coin and gems ; no wood ,stone ,iron !!!   Seriously??? LOL  , can't you guys do anything right ? pathetic.
    What's going on here ?????  I'm not showing any increase in resourses while killing villians , just an increasein coin and gems ; no wood ,stone ,iron !!!   Seriously??? LOL  , can't you guys do anything right ? pathetic.
    I just took a look in your account, and it is working fine from what I can see. Not sure what the issue could be here.

-Popeye
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member, Moderator, Moderator Plus Posts: 224
    hover over the resources, what does it say your max storage is ?
  • Lady Loretto (US1)Lady Loretto (US1) Member Posts: 4
    @CM Popeye Really? Slowing recruitment and healing times!?! It already takes 15 - 20 minutes to heal and sometimes to recruit. Hurry up and battle marauders/raiders/warriors for 3 secs then wait almost an hour to do it again or attack a castle!!! How much slower can the game get!!???!!
Sign In to comment.