Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Time for Some Brutal Honesty

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    @Lady Loretto (US1) This test is not being run on the US server, and there is no guarantee that the changes will be made globally. This is simply a test to see if it would make sense in terms of gameplay to change up some core features.

-Popeye
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332
    I agree that the new Shield of Peace times appear to be discouraging game strategies that might be characterized as bullying - mass attacks that destroy an alliances ability to retaliate at the onset, then suffocating repeated burning over days' time. The longer shield does two things:  it actually gives the losing side a chance to recuperate troops and formulate a plan, and it keeps the winning side from stealing all of their resources.
  • john2013 (US1)john2013 (US1) Member Posts: 22
    Hello. I have tried to reach you on the Facebook page about my team mates troops disappearing. I have members that paid for their troops only to come back and wake up to troops gone. no battle report. just gone. some of my members are very mad and say they will not pay to play anymore.
    Also some members do not show up on the side bar when being attacked so we have no clue they are getting hit.
    This game is awesome dont get me wrong. i like it a lot. But my team would like their missing troops back. 
    I've deleted my Facebook post because its pretty much like typing on a wall. no one reply.

Another thing we dislike is we spend all day trying to find a spot in ice and marsh just to be set on fire without even getting a chance to build. just repairing all day to do it again the next...
    The marsh map must be smaller than the high kingdom.

Another question i have is how do I get armor for my hero. also how do we use our group funds? 
    We spend money to play. i believe my team mates deserve some sort of reward back for their losses.
    Can you please also make it so the troops heal a bit faster and if we are set on fire the shield does not last enough time till they reset us on fire. 
    Something must change you guys are obviously making a awesome amount of money off this we do deserve something in return for our losses.
    my group is active and we are rising in the ranks. but something must be done about the shield time in ice and marsh. please reply.
    Keep the feedback coming guys! I am working on my presentation to the team for next week. Really honest and useful stuff in here, I love it!

-Popeye
    Hello. I have tried to reach you on the Facebook page about my team mates troops disappearing. I have members that paid for their troops only to come back and wake up to troops gone. no battle report. just gone. some of my members are very mad and say they will not pay to play anymore.
    Also some members do not show up on the side bar when being attacked so we have no clue they are getting hit.
    This game is awesome dont get me wrong. i like it a lot. But my team would like their missing troops back. 
    I've deleted my Facebook post because its pretty much like typing on a wall. no one reply.

Another thing we dislike is we spend all day trying to find a spot in ice and marsh just to be set on fire without even getting a chance to build. just repairing all day to do it again the next...
    The marsh map must be smaller than the high kingdom.

Another question i have is how do I get armor for my hero. also how do we use our group funds? 
    We spend money to play. i believe my team mates deserve some sort of reward back for their losses.
    Can you please also make it so the troops heal a bit faster and if we are set on fire the shield does not last enough time till they reset us on fire. 
    Something must change you guys are obviously making a awesome amount of money off this we do deserve something in return for our losses.
    my group is active and we are rising in the ranks. but something must be done about the shield time in ice and marsh. please reply.
    You will have to contact support about your troops using the in game link.

Armor is only available as rewards, or through special offers currently. We will expand this in the future.

We are currently running some tests to determine if we need to make some changes in the timing of pretty much everything in the game. expect some new on this in the coming weeks.

-Popeye
  • Argath (US1)Argath (US1) Member Posts: 1
    There are several issues with respect to this game and several fun and challenging aspects on the other. I will not go through these as I have decided to basically hang up my Legends of Honor gloves. 

I have been extremely frustrated with the response to the loss of numerous high level troops that just disappeared (level 4, 5 and 6 troops) and as with several other people on here for no valid reasons. I had plenty of food...these are troops I received as a "bonus" for purchasing gems....one morning they just vanished. The first response i got was oh you must have run-out of food and they deserted (paraphrasing here) and i responded by pointing out to them they needed to read my complaint carefully as i had plenty of resources to maintain my troops. Then i got the response yeah we know it's a glitch we are working on. Then they asked me to outline my losses...i gave a rough estimate and pointed out to them they could also verify this based on the gem purchases i made. 
    I was then told they would basically give me the troops back i lost (again paraphrasing) then after no response and no troops i inquired as to the status (about 3-4 days after) and i got the response that well we can't give you your troops back but we credited your account with credits...i wrongfully assumed they meant gave me some gems...i hurry back home to check i see no gems...i inquire again.. I am told no we credited the value of the troops in COINS....i pointed out to them one of the reasons i purchased the gems was to get the troops as i can't build them and still can't and i am not sure how coins is satisfactory compensation for the losses i incurred. I suggested that instead of coins they should credit gems as then at least i could take advantage of the "special offers" they have at times and purchase at least an X amount of "special troops" to make up for what i lost (for no reason!) and the response i got was:

Hello Argath,

Thank you very much for your response.

I appreciate your frustrations here but as we have no way of directly compensating the troops there isn't much more we can do here. Since we can't do a straight compensation (troops - troops) the coins value is meant to reflect the in game value of the troop type and therefore equal your losses.

Talk about poor customer service... I wasn't asking for much but reasonable compensation for what i lost based on a glitch in there game. I was enticed to purchase gems by getting the added bonus of receiving special troops (kings Guards etc) everything disappears for no reason and they throw me some coins.

I will never purchase anything more for this game and after i use up the gems i have left i believe that will also be the end of my time on this game. Good Games it is not and i will never play any other Good Games product. 
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    Just mentioning, but you nerfed the King rank a while ago so it only has a 5% advantage over the archdukes. Yet, rank 1 fear still gets 40% more then the next leading person. Might want to look into the balancing of this.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    edited 27.06.2016
    Okay third attack in a row from level 19 players THE CONSTANT ATTACKS FROM PLAYERS I CAN NOT ATTACK WITHOUT BEING PENALIZED IS B-LLSH-T THIS HAS GOT TO CHANGE 

THE FACT THAT THEY CAN PILE UP TOURNAMENT REWARDS AND I GET JACK SH-T IS MAKING THIS GAME A WASTE OF TIME.

There needs to be a limit to how many times a player and an alliance can attack one of your castle in a 24 hour period.
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
    edited 27.06.2016
    I am going to be deleting a number of post I have made previously as I try to change the tone of my posts to be constructive instead of just complaints, please bear with me as I try to improve my posting.
    edited 27.06.2016
    I am going to be deleting a number of post I have made previously as I try to change the tone of my posts to be constructive instead of just complaints, please bear with me as I try to improve my posting.
    @Saimaidar (US1)We are aware of this lower level attacking exploit, and we are in the process of implementing some new features to make sure that there are consequences for spamming attacks on higher level players. I will let you guys know once the plans are set in motion.

-Popeye
  • sir zee (US1)sir zee (US1) Member Posts: 2

rebuild is so slow and only one at a time should be able to do several builds at once. healing should be quicker on all levels. why pay jems to heal the higher levels, instead they take room healing that we delete them because of having to pay again. offer a back up move if we move the castle we have a few minutes to look it over to make sure we are right where we want to be. and there are areas between others the castle wont go there but its clear of marauders ect.

base the level of the attacker on the level of the attackee on how many can join in the fight, high level hitting he only gets say the 3 heros the lower level would be able to have 9 heros join in. have seen someone level 38 hit a 30 and have friends join with him 10 sec out and they total 1.5 mil + and the 30 level being hit may have been close to the same amount of men was blown away with the total on him even if he had help. and why join a fight with just 10 sec left. drop the honor on then.

show boarders when moving castles and maybe a larger map option.

• MorganaLeFey (US1)MorganaLeFey (US1) Member Posts: 36
    I think both Cho Lee and Maxom make Excellent points.  The honor thing is out of whack, the percentage is ridiculous!! Losing so much honor every day it too much - that need to be changed as does Fear loss.  There should be a vacation time, its not right if ppl have rl issues that they lose everything. Many have quit bc of this. And then you changed Honor Ranks for no reason on an update?? WTF was that??  Once you make an HR you should be able to make those troops from then on. Also ppl are making alts bc it's impossible to hit anyone w/o losing honor once your reach L40. You level up too fast in the game. Also now w only a few big alliances you can't hit anyone, everyone high level is allied w the top 5. I agree w Cho about being hit by low level and not being able to hit back bc I will lose TWENTY PERCENT HONOR?? WTH is that??? Again this is why there are so many alts or ppl just quit. This could be a Great game but you need to fix the honor issues and the issue of ppl losing everyting if they're away a couple days. Cho and Max covered most of the other points. LIke pop up and awarding hero's in the middle of battle - I don't hve time for that when I'm fighting and supporting. I don't need a pop up 30 times a day - I know whats on offer. Lastly the "armor" is BS I'd happily earn it and have earned chests twice but only got armor once. You need to fix this it could be a great feature but rn it's a mess. Anyway there is Brutally honest. I like the game or I wouldn't play it but I don't know how much longer I can play I can't be chained to my computer I have a life .
  • john2013 (US1)john2013 (US1) Member Posts: 22
    Also the guys that need healing by gems. you really need to make it so a bad click dosnt cost you 2000 freaking gems.
    That is 100% insane. i did one bad click and all my gems go to some crapy soldiers that i didnt even want.

There should be a are you sure you want to heal thees troops with 2000 gems button yes or no ,before they just go .
    This is very very very very not cool.

I know its bad on my part but still there should be a do you want to heal thees troops with gems yes or no. not just a accidental click and gone poof all your hard earned gems gone just like that.
    Insane unreal and very un-pleased this has made me today.

• teyong (US1)teyong (US1) Member Posts: 19

6.  Develop diplomatic relations.  Peace, War, Allied, Neutral.  Add a text tab so alliances that are allied with each other can text each other (maybe leaders only).  Have allied castles names green.... enemies names red.  Make it so allies can't hit each other... 

I; too; have been thinking on this line:  color code the relations with your alliance: keeping the color codes for your own alliance - green your alliance - orange your castle - hero..

as your leader sets the relationship with each alliance then your play would show that - at peace = color
    at war - hit list = color; allied with -= color and neutral = color

with this it would be easier to see who is who; since it is sometimes hard to get the alliance of a hero while he is moving.

let me also say something on the burning castle:

No fire department in these days so YES once your castle is burnt the cloud of peace should be at least 24 hours. to be fair - means that you can not attack but you can support.

USE OF GEMS:

there are a lot of upgrades that you can not do with out buying Gems:

Ok it takes 36,000 Gems only to upgrade your hospital ( exmple only )
    what about the use of resourse's that you could use to do those upgrades in the form of a bank on the item your are upgrading.  Same example: hospital 750K in all resourse's - that would take a lot of time farming for them and a longer time to get the upgrade but still can be done....

• LordWox (US1)LordWox (US1) Member Posts: 4
    Okay third attack in a row from level 19 players THE CONSTANT ATTACKS FROM PLAYERS I CAN NOT ATTACK WITHOUT BEING PENALIZED IS B-LLSH-T THIS HAS GOT TO CHANGE 

THE FACT THAT THEY CAN PILE UP TOURNAMENT REWARDS AND I GET JACK SH-T IS MAKING THIS GAME A WASTE OF TIME.
    Im totally with you man I got mass raped by lvl 10-15s AFTER I made my first post seems the Devs asked their friends to money up and mass rape our whole team over and over...Im NOT spending a cent more I went to International server to start fresh same thing there MONEY MORONS.....if you want to create a true FUN game TELL EVERYONE its a PAY TO WIN or charge a sub like WOW does either way your losing MORE people this way because of lack of FUN.....Ill go lounge on my 38 ft sailboat having a beer thinking about ALL the money you SHOULD be making but by pure greed your not. Cant move on MARSH tried for 3 days so many probs time to move on...=/

• cjthibod (US1)cjthibod (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Well i tried for a little, i liked the game a bit but it is too expensive to play with any hope of enjoyment, i mean on the order of 40 bucks a day....thats just stupid....i'll go back to W.o.W. and spend 15 a month or just play pc games online....peace
    We will have an update today that will introduce some features that will resolve some of the issues talked about in here. I will be posting the patchnotes in a coupe hours.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.