Time for Some Brutal Honesty

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey guys, There will be a statement released shortly that will be of interest to all of you, and concerns the direction this game will be going in.

-Popeye
  • Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    Exactly
  • Shadow2212 (DE1)Shadow2212 (DE1) Member Posts: 61
    D-X (US1) said:
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, There will be a statement released shortly that will be of interest to all of you, and concerns the direction this game will be going in.

-Popeye
    if the training/healing times are not put back to what they were, it won't need a statement to let me know what direction the game will be going in.
    flush
    - Shadow, Heerführer der Feuerteufel
  • Ksedinio (RU1)Ksedinio (RU1) Member Posts: 21
    Yeap , you are solving wrong problem . Healing times weren"t the problem . Problem was in enormous ammount of troops in some castles we have 40 million. Castlw in high kingdom on our server . 
    Я не согласен ни с одним вашим словом, но готов умереть за ваше право их говорить.
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    They paid for those troops, that is how this game makes his profit, if you don't have enough time to burn them then you have a problem (only solved by buying extra food all the time)
  • EEK (US1)EEK (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Hey Popeye, just want to say I love this game, lots of good people, but i'm going to have to opt out if your team doesn't fix recent changes, If we get hit collecting troops takes way to long to recruit and if not changed your gonna lose a lot of good people. There are problems, such as recruiting troop time, heros stopping for no reason, ect. but overall great game!!! PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!
  • Valminder (US1)Valminder (US1) Member Posts: 20
    Wow .... what a statement .... NOTHING WILL CHANGE !!!
    Well, the players will.
    Take care all.
    1. Developers need to address and correct the many bugs and glitches presented by this server.  This should be a priority to be addressed immediately.  Players deserve a smooth playing experience, without the frustration of server errors that never get fixed.
    2. There should be an ultimate goal to this game, a way to win in a realm.  New realms should be opened up at intervals that overlap a previous realm.  As it is now, there are huge players and alliances that dominate the game, giving new inexperienced players little chance of success or fun.  Overlapping realms would give new players time to grow and learn in a fair and balanced realm, while the biggies fight it out in a previous realm.  There could be rewards for first. second and third place teams.  These rewards could transfer over to the new realm to entice players to transfer and enter a new and exciting world.
    3. Gems are not fairly available to the non-paying player.  Villains should carry more gems, and there should be a realm wide market exchange, where resources could be posted for sale.  In my vision, the post could be in resources for gems or coins.
    I do have other Ideas, but I think current game problems boil down to poor server performance and little to no chance of success to new players entering a very matured game.
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    No server problems are solved now!
    Not enough action to overload those servers now (saves costs also)
  • Odinzbawlz (US1)Odinzbawlz (US1) Member Posts: 1
    where is the delete account button?
    where is the delete account button?
    You will have to contact our support team using the in game link in order to get your account deleted. Hope you stick around to see what the next update brings though!

-Popeye
  • LegendOfHonor (NL1)LegendOfHonor (NL1) Member Posts: 34
    Popeye, is there any chance your aware that equipment currently is NOT working?
    I thoroughly tested an hero before and after I put on equipment and still everything is identical, also in the future the hero should display amount of HIT points too and the bonusses of equipment added as 1000 + 241 or something like that
  • Metal Tiger (US1)Metal Tiger (US1) Member Posts: 4
    Exploration in Cave
    1.  Can my castle be attacked while my Hero is in Explore mode?  I enjoy online Games like this, but not if there are unreasonable  & illogical aspects to the game.  I am a web app developer, and find your Game functionality excellent, with a few glitches.  So please let me know that my Castle isn't going to be attacked and burned to the ground while I'm exploring for 3 full hours.  That is totally illogical, and no I don't have a Shield of Peace to protect my Castle yet, while I'm getting established.  I can't get established if I have one or two attackers hitting my castle daily, and then need to rebuild, that takes more money than God has, ok.

2. The Daily To Do is nice, but has glitches.  I completed each request adequately and fairly, but they don't always give you what it tells you your reward is, or what your entitled to as a reward.  Especially the GEMS, I've clicked and it says X 50 GEMS, and I see nothing even if I use GEMS to purchase an item in the game.

Thanks
    I've been playing this Game for a couple of weeks now (July 2016) and I have purchased things, but nothing extravagant yet until I see if the Game is dependable in action.  

@LegendOfHonor (NL1)I will have the bug team take a look, have not heard of this up until now.

@Metal Tiger (US1) We introduced a sheild of peace you can purchase to protect yourself from being burned if you want to go exploring. If you ever feel like you did not receive the proper reward, please contact our support team. They will be happy to check on that for you.

-Popeye
    By the way popeye, wont gems be an nice sollution to improving equipment? gems can drop on loots from wildmen and you can merge 3 or 4 gems of the same kind to level them up and increase their effect?
    Some sort of gem system might be put in in the future, but there are currently no plans for them. Upgrading Equipment is included in today's update!

-Popeye
    ah but how late? will it be alongside with a special gem purchase offer? :) I want to put another 100 euros but wait for results first :)
  • aXBlackDeathXa (US1)aXBlackDeathXa (US1) Member Posts: 38
    Here is why I'm losing considerable interest in this game.  After the recent mass exodus of players (due to the healing time and excessively long battle time changes IMO).  There are no middle class type players left.  I would say I play A LOT compared to your usual / more casual player.  However I can't find anyone to hit for honor in 2 of the 3 realms.  The issue is they're either too small or burnt to a crisp / quit already.  Or they're too big and I can't handle the 24x7 retaliation if I do hit.  I had 4M honor before I left on vacation - I hadn't played in 10 days and lost 2M honor in that time!  I've been struggling excessively to obtain rank 3 troops ever since.  At this point I've given up because the only way to fight these much larger targets is with numbers if you don't have the troop strength / rank.  Kind of hard to fight with numbers when recruit and heal times are so long.  The gap between rank 2 and 3 is too large.  The honor / burn rate is still way too high.  I have level 20 maceman with level 12 booster units and level 24 heroes that doesn't even muster 300k attack power!

Some of your changes make no logical sense.  You said yourself folks liked the speed of the game then you turn around and slow it down considerably because you're trying to cater to casual players.  What casual player has 20 minutes to sit and wait for a battle to finish!?
  • Sir James65 (US1)Sir James65 (US1) Member Posts: 14
    CM Popeye said:
    We will have an update today that will introduce some features that will resolve some of the issues talked about in here. I will be posting the patchnotes in a coupe hours.

-Popeye

yes you say another update how long are we going to be down for this one is it going to be like the last time you updated almost 2 days to get it back up.
Sign In to comment.