Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

How can I have more toops and increase value of kingdom

I see people with less food producing capabilities than I have but yet have a kingdom over 2 million and more troops than I can keep. If I make too many troops than they will starve. How do they do it? I must be missing something.

Best Answer

Answers

• Teighernach (US1)Teighernach (US1) Member Posts: 32
    I must be doing something wrong as well. I've also noticed players with less bread and more troops. My troops just hang out in the castle. Day before yesterday, I started with 50,000 bread, recruited no new troops or took my existing ones into battle, but finished up with 48,000 in the red. If somebody could explain this, other than saying we have too many troops, I think we would both be grateful.
  • oldman123 (US1)oldman123 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    It turns red once you are eating more than you are making but it does not mean you are out of food just that you are drawling from your food source. If you put the "pick" "mouse" over next to the "bread" icon it show how much you make and how much you consume. Take a peek.
  • oldman123 (US1)oldman123 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    I guess I am not active enough to keep up with that strategy but very thankful for the insight.
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    Or use them it is a war game no point of keeping all those troops :)
  • Teighernach (US1)Teighernach (US1) Member Posts: 32
    I log in every hour or so. How do I farm for my gang? And I thought I only got my bonus troops through active recruitment, that the rest hang out in the barracks playing cards or something. I'm confused by upgrading my existing troops if I'm going to be doing away with them. I'm also not sure, but I think the question was why do some players produce much more bread and have far more troops to feed at a lower level than those of us at a higher level with a lot fewer troops are able to do.
  • Riker7 (US1)Riker7 (US1) Member Posts: 2
    There are a couple of ways to manipulate the amount of food used. Windmills reduce the amount at 1% per level. The University Research has a section on Food Production that you can use to reduce the amount of food used at 1% per level, and the Bakery also reduces food used at a % per level. All of these options can help you produce more food or use less food per hour. 
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322

@Teighernach (US1) Upgrading is a permanent improvement. If you upgrade your macemen, for example, to level 5, then every maceman you recruit from now on will be a level 5, in all kingdoms.

Bonus troops refers to the ones you are awarded from tournament play, daily log-in rewards, leveling up, etc.

Sign In to comment.