Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Discussion: Update 01.06 - Equiment Fit for Heroes!

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Legends! Go ahead and post any thoughts or questions regarding our latest update in here. Now get back to fighting!!!!

-Popeye

Comments

• BornToGo (US1)BornToGo (US1) Member Posts: 24
    So what exactly does equipment being available as a "reward" mean?  I kind of assume it is dropped from killing villains (since the luck "effects the heroes chance of finding equipment").  Is that the case?  and/or will it be available for hitting certain chivalry point marks and daily rewards? 
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    It will not be available as loot atm, but that will come in the future. Rewards would be for competing in events.

-Popeye
  • Lady Loretto (US1)Lady Loretto (US1) Member Posts: 4
    I don't see equipment in Smithy
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member, Moderator, Moderator Plus Posts: 224
    edited 02.06.2016
    I don't see equipment in Smithy
    You can only obtain it from daily rewards or special events offers right now.
    http://puu.sh/pdOpT/149a636b4a.jpg

rip logout button, we're stuck for ever
    We hid the button off the screen just to the right. I don't know why you would ever use it though.

-Popeye
  • Loi (DE1)Loi (DE1) Member Posts: 27
    edited 02.06.2016
    @"Jillian (NL1)" 
    Click on the Fullscreen Button then on Fullscreen again. Then you are logged out. :expressionless: 
    @Loi (DE1) Don't go telling people how to log out. =)

-Popeye
  • Ok don't see any change in the world map so what is the expected change to be? :/
  • Evowise (RO1)Evowise (RO1) Member Posts: 3

What's wrong with this update ? I have over 7 mil honor so i can be Rank 27 but i am only 25 and i can't recruit lvl 4 infantry units... can someone tell me why ?
    The position off the buttons Yes and No from hospital is wrong... when i try to recycle lvl 5 units... i always click on No.... cause of the wrong position of the button... i know that in the IT world.... the Yes button is always on the left side (where you putted the No).
    Another problem... sometimes i see that i can produce about 52.000 units of food per hour... sometimes i see only 48.000 and sometimes 39.000... why is that !?
    I ask and admin to answer and tell me/us if all i wrote about... is a bug or a collection of bugs.

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    Yeah, game keeps demoting you from honor rank 27 down to 25 for no apparent reason.
    edited 02.06.2016
    https://www.twitch.tv/masternelus/v/70128866

troops are also forced to starve since you just, CANT farm resources

haaaaaalp

same issue on ice area, strangely on swamps i do get resources.

uuppdaaate

I found the issue

its also related to the bug i had with the treasury

When you are upgrading a building,  it goes "invisible"  as in, it 'll still be in your kingdom and upgrading, but its benefits won't be there, so as im upgrading storage now, i loose all my storage capability except for research and keep(since my storehouse is "upgrading" .  which means I only have 62k storage space as long as its upgrading. And since i only have 62k max storage, ofcourse I can't farm resources over that.

This is also related to why my treasury capped at 75k, since it was upgrading, it couldnt hold more then 75k.,

I heard people complaining about slow healing times and stuff... thats also related to this, if they are upgrading their barracks, you loose the % time it gives.  This will most likely be in effect on all buildings.
    Post edited by Jillian (NL1) on
  • Teighernach (US1)Teighernach (US1) Member Posts: 32
    The issue I have is not being able to log out, but being able to stay logged in.
    The issue I have is not being able to log out, but being able to stay logged in.
    someone on EN forums answered that for me,

go fullscreen, and click the most right button again
  • Gill210 (US1)Gill210 (US1) Member Posts: 14
    Can anyone explain why I still have the US1 server down nearly 13 and a half hours after the update yet others are playing?  No one is answering any questions on the facebook page or via support. I probably by now have 3 burned castles and thousands of troops starved and am also hours behind others in building up, gaining honor and fear ect.
  • jesusislord (US1)jesusislord (US1) Member Posts: 32
    can you make it earnable from barbairians like empire plz
  • AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    Hi!
    I found a bug!
    I have 6.51 million honor and the game doesnt want to reach the honor rank 27.
    The game says me that i leveled up in the honor, but it instantly goes back to honor rank 25.
  • Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66
    update took away the icon to tell you what kingdom the report is for........ please put it back......thank you
    with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
    Hey guys, I am not sure what the issue was yesterday with some people not being able to log in after the update. I checked the server log, and they were running fine. It looks like most people could get back on, but for some the maintenance screen was all they got for quite a few hours. I have reported this to our bug team, and they are looking into it. If you still can't get in, please PM asap.

-Popeye
  • Gill210 (US1)Gill210 (US1) Member Posts: 14
    how can I pm you?
Sign In to comment.