Update: 25.05.2016 - Equiment Fit for Heroes!
The Smithy has made a major breakthrough, and now posseses the knowledge necessary to produce Equipment that is only fit for those that can call themselves Heroes! This comes just as news arrives of a powerful new Unit being unleashed. The armies in the three Kingdoms have never been so powerful...
Yes, it’s true! Many of you have asked about Grade IV Units, and we have now delivered.
Grade IV Units are obviously quite powerful, and will therefore be difficult to obtain.
You will be able to Recruit these Units from Honor Level 25 and up.
- They will also be available as Rewards.
Equipment is Here!
You will now have the chance to make your Heroes even stronger with Equipment!
There are 2 main branches of Equipment: Leather (PvE Focused) which will work better against NPC’s, and Steel (PvP Focused) which will be more effective against other players.
There are also 2 types of Equipment:
Basic - This will be the normal type of Equipment with random Effects and Effect Strengths, and will be available as Rewards, or through Special Offers.
Special - The Effects and Effect Strength of these pieces are pre-determined, and they will only be available through Special Offers for now. They will be available as Rewards in the future.
Equipment will be set to 6 different slots:
Weapon (Sword, Axe)
Each piece can have up to 5 different Effects based on their current Grade.
Only the base pieces will be available now, with the ability to Level your Equipment coming in a future update.
The pieces can be only be deleted to remove them, but the option to unequip will be introduced later.
- Effects of Equipment will influence stats such as Attack Damage, Defensive Power and overall Health.
User Interface / Gameplay
Another feature you asked for has also been implemented; the ability to delete Units!
New button is located in the Recruitment Menu, and will give you far more control with Unit management.
You can find a new tab in the Messaging menu that will contain messages sent from your account.
- There is a limit of 10 messages in this folder.
You can plan your attack better, as the time your Heroes journey will take is now displayed before departing.
- By hovering over the move, attack, or support button in the ring menu, you will be able to see the travel time needed to reach a target.
To make the game a bit easier for our new players, a Help dialog feature has been introduced.
- The "Help" button will be displayed in the settings menu, and you can find general information regarding game features and buildings inside.
Annoyed by having to extinguish fires one by one?
You can now Repair All buildings at once using Gems!
The Repair All button will be located in the lower right corner above the Alliance icon.
Clicking on the button will bring up the Repair All menu, and let you know how much it will cost.
New Honor Ranks will be added to the game: Castle Marshal and Battle Marshal.
Overall there will be 25 Ranks, as well as top 200, 100, and of course a number 1.
These changes were made in order to accommodate the Grade IV Units.
As new Honor Ranks have been introduced, the amount of Points needed to reach certain Ranks has also been adjusted.
- This also means that Grade III Units will be a bit tougher to Recruit, but the decay levels have also been adjusted to compensate for this.
- NPC Spawning
- We have resolved a bug that was affecting the NPC’s on the World Map.
- This issue caused the NPC’s to not respawn properly meaning that some users were not able to battle higher level NPC’s.
- Further Work on Improving Overall Performance
- The Legends of Honor team continues to work on optimizations on both the server and client sides in order to improve the overall performance of the game.
- We have already finished the first, and biggest, phase of our World Map restructuring, and will now move ahead with the second phase.
Your Legends of Honor CM team