Is game not loading?

Game won't load, after game politely refreshed itself while I was out gathering resources. It won't load in any browsers - FRUSTRATING!! Instead of adding new stuff you guys need to fix what's already broken, That's just my opinion

Comments

• Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    It's loading fine for me now but when I'm attacking npc's I'm getting an error, when I refresh, it will let me kill a couple npc's and then I get the error again.  I do agree with you about fixing the errors and then work on more content
  • PhoenixLord (US1)PhoenixLord (US1) Member Posts: 3
    Restart your PC. just happened to me.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    This can usually be fixed by clearing the cache from your browser. We are still working on some technical issues on our side to make sure this happens as little as possible in the future.

-Popeye
  • KingArthyr (US1)KingArthyr (US1) Member Posts: 18
    Clearing cache and re-loading does not clear it up.  In fact I completely closed out the browser, and used a different browser entirely and got the same black screen.  Closed off the browser, installed a new browser, installed Flash, and got the same black screen.
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    Clearing cache and re-loading does not clear it up.  In fact I completely closed out the browser, and used a different browser entirely and got the same black screen.  Closed off the browser, installed a new browser, installed Flash, and got the same black screen.
    Amen KingArthyr
  • kent milton (US1)kent milton (US1) Member Posts: 2
    I logged in and waited forever because of the loading screen
  • kent milton (US1)kent milton (US1) Member Posts: 2
    can't download anything
Sign In to comment.