Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

how do u delete the account here

is there a way to  delete account  or just demolish all resources so no farming  and be done with this game ?

Comments

• Yes, left click on unit and choose Demolish, it will not work on all, but it takes off stone wood farm and most decorations.

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    is there a way to  delete account  or just demolish all resources so no farming  and be done with this game ?

If you would like to delete the account, please submit a ticket to our support team, and they will take care of it for you. We will be sad to see you go.

Stan
  • Deathstar (US1)Deathstar (US1) Member Posts: 7
    ticket sent 
  • I too want to delete this game. How do I get this "Ticket"?
    I do not want to be a "Farm" for other players.

Thank you in kind.
    Hey @Deine_Freundin (US1) You can send in a ticket by clicking on the question mark in the settings menu found in the upper right hand corner. Sorry to see you go man, happy gaming and a merry Christmas!

-Popeye
  • Imaginable (US1)Imaginable (US1) Member Posts: 2
    I too will be sending ticket to delete my acc, iron needed apparently now to upgrade, when I did not need it yesterday.  So I had a city full of resourses and could not build anything without the iron, hence I been attacked twice now, I cannot repair my city.  Cannot buy iron from merchant does not sell it!! Pretty stupid if you ask me. My acc will be deleted now.
  • Nomickk (US1)Nomickk (US1) Member Posts: 5
    I am deleting my accnt as well, pay to win without any kind of cap not only unbalances the game, but ruins it for us, that are not zit faced kids with daddy's credit card. So we can buy all the troops we want and not worry about tactics or grinding anything out. like chose none or is it chosenone, either way its a loser way to play a game.
    Hopefully you guys learn to put a cap on it, b4 you lose to many players and only have a few left playing the game, they will quit to then.
    When I go, I want to go like my grandfather, peaceful and sleeping. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers of his horse carriage.  :o
  • Mystic (US1)Mystic (US1) Member Posts: 5
    Also had enough of the bad sportsmanship, inappropriate messages and really bad conduct by Templar, Nancy Getek, Chosenone and several others.

Happy Holidays 
  • Mystic (US1)Mystic (US1) Member Posts: 5
    When trying to delete your account there is an error message when submitting a ticket...

• Xeno (US1)Xeno (US1) Member Posts: 28
    Also had enough of the bad sportsmanship, inappropriate messages and really bad conduct by Templar, Nancy Getek, Chosenone and several others.

Happy Holidays 
    Inappropriate messages should be captured and submitted for violation of code of conduct. No need to delete your account over that. Kinda silly eh?
  • Nancy Getek (US1)Nancy Getek (US1) Member Posts: 4
    For the record Mystic, it has never been my style to send inappropriate messages or allow really bad conduct or bad sportsmanship in my alliance, much less conduct myself in any other way but respectfully.  Just because you did nothing other than run away when attacked, there were no communications between us, were there?  Anyone who has dealt with me knows that I am very diplomatic.  So, I will assume you have me mistaken for someone else.  

Guess the game was only fun when the shoe was on the other foot and you repeatedly burned us..  If you were staying in the game, I might be inclined to borrow a phrase from a dear friend:  "Suck it up, buttercup!"

But you are leaving, so don;t let the door hit you in the back side on your way to Farmville.  No one likes a whining liar.
  • BludFlud (US1)BludFlud (US1) Member Posts: 3

Happy Holid
    For the record Mystic, it has never been my style to send inappropriate messages or allow really bad conduct or bad sportsmanship in my alliance, much less conduct myself in any other way but respectfully.  Just because you did nothing other than run away when attacked, there were no communications between us, were there?  Anyone who has dealt with me knows that I am very diplomatic.  So, I will assume you have me mistaken for someone else.  

Guess the game was only fun when the shoe was on the other foot and you repeatedly burned us..  If you were staying in the game, I might be inclined to borrow a phrase from a dear friend:  "Suck it up, buttercup!"

But you are leaving, so don;t let the door hit you in the back side on your way to Farmville.  No one likes a whining liar.
    https://community.legendsofhonorthat people cry in a war game shame 
    I have known Nancy Getek for a number of years now and Nancy would be one of the most fair players in any war game . Just as well you are leaving the game I would hound you till you left any way. No one messes with Muma Bear 
  • grandpaw1 (US1)grandpaw1 (US1) Member Posts: 9
    I think instead of putting in a ticket which is never answer you should put in"if you could get it right" a mass destruction button where the people that what out of this game could just click and destroy their castles, but that would be to easy. Or make it where us that do not want to be farmed by your money players could just click demo with no time limit on it to clean out our castles. But that's the thing you do not want us to be able to leave this game without it being left for them to farm.  But they spend their money to run us off so why should they get rewarded for it !!!!! The end of this game is near.
  • grandpaw1 (US1)grandpaw1 (US1) Member Posts: 9
    Oh by the way if we send in a ticket to delete our account how do we know if you remove our castles. My money is on that you do not.
    Hey @grandpaw1 (US1) When your account is deleted, the castle goes into ruins. This allows a player to go and occupy that spot on the map. The player that had there account deleted will of course receive a confirmation email once their account is no longer active.

-Popeye
  • H0m0nculus (US1)H0m0nculus (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Unfortunately, I am out too. The fun of this game is spoiled by people who "buy" their victory vs. build their castles the old fashioned way.. earn it. I guess the makers of the game need to make money some how. I'm not going to fall for the crap and spend $100 bucks to make my castle invincible. All of these pay as you go games really do blow as they just suck you into spending lots of $$$ to prevent from being destroyed by other players. Nice game overall. The financial model sucks though. Good luck with it.
Sign In to comment.