Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

ОБИДИ

Обиди и нецензурен език от този играч Frank Castle-обещах му да го кача във форума

Comments

• az1 (BG1)az1 (BG1) Member Posts: 8
    az1 (BG1) каза:
    Обиди и нецензурен език от този играч Frank Castle-обещах му да го кача във форума

az1 (BG1) каза:
    az1 (BG1) каза:

И ОЩЕ
    продължавам с още
     :)чакаме реакцията на админите ,докладван е за втори път.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    I know, right ;)

I am sorry, but I can't really get what you're trying to tell me, and google translate is not helping me at all. Do you maybe speak English?

-Popeye
    Нова поция е налице
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    Is this thread some kind of party to upload pictures of people mailing you in other languages? lol
    Shafaet (US1) каза:
    Is this thread some kind of party to upload pictures of people mailing you in other languages? lol

This section is in Bulgarian if not understood , writing in the pictures used Latin letters, so laugh at your wits !
  • CruelThorn (BG1)CruelThorn (BG1) Member Posts: 1
    edited 08.09.2016
    Greetings,

Currently there is no Bulgarian forum. I know Bulgarian server is no match with many other servers in terms of population(currently maybe only around 300 active players :( ) but I guess this topic is a prove that it is a good idea to create an active Bulgarian forum where enthusiastic Bulgarian players can get help if needed and be up to date with information about the game in native language. Sadly, just a small part speaks English and so it's pretty much darkness to what's happening with the game and the lack of discussions with other players regarding game changes/tactics/just chatting i certainly affecting the population and I think that creating an active Bulgarian forum is a must if the company intends to further develop the game. Otherwise you could just shut down the server, as keeping players being totally unaware of what's going on is certainly not a good idea.
    So, the whole Bulgarian community and I are sincerely asking to create a Bulgarian forum. Thank you!

Regards,
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322

From June 20: insults and obscene language of this player Frank Castle - I promised him I'd get him in the Forum

From August 5: We are waiting for the response of the Administration, was reported for a second time

Unfortunately (or fortunately?), I am unable to reproduce the script from the actual messages in my translating app, so I can't tell you what the insults and obscene language are.

Sign In to comment.