Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Top (US1) player quit because of bad language by other players.

OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
All those who use Bad language should be banned from this game!

Why isn't there a report and sanction system in place????

Anyone in our Alliance using bad language will be kicked OUT immediatly! (No tolerance policy)

If anyone from our Alliance uses Bad language (Steel Dragons) report it to me and he/she will be confronted and kicked out if true!!

Comments

• The Raven (US1)The Raven (US1) Member Posts: 27
    I think the same. The players are insulted here in worst kind manner is the last.

My Guild forever STEEL DRAGONS
  • Broxy (US1)Broxy (US1) Member Posts: 2
    I agree fully with OPAV, this is a GAME to have fun, not to have to put up with Bad language,  YOU dont know who is getting your mail , or what they are going through in real life , would those that are talking like this , want someone to be speaking to there son, daughter, mother, father ect in this manner,  be respectful  it is after all just a GAME,  if you need to talk to players in this manner then  it is not  the game for you , SO QUIT!!!!
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    If you run into this, go ahead and take some screenshots and contact our support team. We will not tolerate people being harassed in our game.

-Popeye
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    Doesn't work like that.
  • MeanDean (US1)MeanDean (US1) Member Posts: 30
    I agree , some things are in pretty bad taste , but if someone does that to me I just ignore them from that point
    on , and delete anymore messages they send . I'm not computer literate , can't even spell good also , so I wouldn't even know how to take a screen shot ,and to be honest , couldn't be bothered to take the time to do it. For what purpose ?  To ban someone that would only make 100 more accounts to harrass me ?  Please .

In the future , do yourself a favor and just delete .
  • Cho lo pee (US1)Cho lo pee (US1) Member Posts: 5
    They need a block method for messages.  After about a month of ignoring lickidysplit and her many alts she finally stopped sending messages with the string of F.... this and that .  Told she is young girl with parents credit card but either way to have to get these obscenity filled rants from a petulant child for days from multiple accounts gets old and would love to just block receiving from those accounts.  It looks as thou she is no longer playing but would hate to have a player who is a minor receive that crap since they would not have the maturity to just ignore.  Also since minor do play this game they need a way to deal with these kind of players.  Sorry the in game censor  for messages is the MOST annoying thing and does nothing to help with this problem.  IT is a war game so blocking the word kill is kind of stupid .... is it not the goal to kill other troops? so every message has to be reworked before sending and makes communicating in a timely fashion during attacks impossible.  May I suggest either highlighting word not allowed or substituting *** or some other symbol so we at least know what it is flagging. 
  • BLACK WIDOW7 (US1)BLACK WIDOW7 (US1) Member Posts: 46
     Wow I used the word idiot in a message once  describing an attacker to another member of mine   lol  and they wouldn't  let it  go through  idk how that players f words slid through sorry u had to go through that  its totally uncalled for.
  • Lady Adriel (US1)Lady Adriel (US1) Member Posts: 7
    I have a fellow alliance member spreading lies and calling people names which caused tension in our alliance. I am ignoring her for I will not stoop to her level as I am not sure what else other then leave the alliance, which I did request from the commander.
  • FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    CM Popeye said:
    If you run into this, go ahead and take some screenshots and contact our support team. We will not tolerate people being harassed in our game.

-Popeye
    I did that and NOTHING Was done. Someone THREATENED to kill my family. THIS IS A GAME - yes and they cant find my family but I take offense that someone is that wound up in a GAME that they have to make threats like that. THEN the game support doesnt even have the gall to respond whe I send a ticket in about it. This was a couple months ago. I had even asked that a blocking system be implimented for such people. I dont care that they're not banned from play I just wish Good Games would impliment a blocking system for such assinine people that cant contain themselves from sending mails like this.
  • best36 (US1)best36 (US1) Member Posts: 18
    I have a fellow alliance member spreading lies and calling people names which caused tension in our alliance. I am ignoring her for I will not stoop to her level as I am not sure what else other then leave the alliance, which I did request from the commander.
    i would have just kicked her out
Sign In to comment.