Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Discussion Regarding Major Changes

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Please feel free to leave any questions or feedback regarding THESE CHANGES in here. One note to this, please try and keep your feedback constructive. I am aware that this will be a hot issue that will cause an emotional response on both sides, but I ask that we keep the feedback honest, respectful, and constructive.

-Popeye
Post edited by CM Popeye on

Comments

• Valminder (US1)Valminder (US1) Member Posts: 20
    As said ... slowing the game will kill it.

On the other note, if you slow the attack time, you NEED to increase the Fear/Honor points accordingly. So, if you double the attack time, double the points gained.

• Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member, Moderator, Moderator Plus Posts: 224
    edited 24.06.2016
    @Valminder (US1)
    Although the points gained aren't increased, the daily decay is decreased, which has the same effect.

I think we just have to feel the changes to see how it affects us in-game.

• Syvon (US1)Syvon (US1) Member Posts: 10
    @Jillian (NL1) Jillian (NL1)

It's hard enough most times to get repairs and healing/recruiting done after a burning as it is, and now they want to increase the time it takes to rebound from it?  The only way this can be considered a good move is by the people collecting the money, which they're going to find less and less of if this keeps going, because the only way you'll be able to recover is to buy gems and use the bonus troops.

• LORD JEFFREYS (US1)LORD JEFFREYS (US1) Member Posts: 17
    it would be nice to be able to burn a castle .big alliance against big alliance is really hard to burn castles now with this crazy attack\defense increase if anything u should a made it longer to reinforce .not being able to take over a castle isnt fun in my book.
  • Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    Here is something you guys need to think about.  Sure there will be alliances spending real money for gems and getting their alliances super powerful to attack smaller alliances like mine, which I think is wrong but it's part of the game.  If you rise the healing time, those smaller alliances will get crushed by those big alliances like it has happened to my alliance just today.  They are ones that pay to win and I will tell you this from experience in other games, not including web based games but mmo's and stuff that is and became free to play games, their population of players have dropped a lot because of the same stuff you guys are going to do.  Don't get greedy, believe me.
  • Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    It's not always the big alliances that hurt smaller alliances, it's the people that play to win by buying rank 5's and using gems to heal their military up with them.  The people that don't is who I'm speaking for.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 286
    For all the complaining about the new attack times, my observation today is that it does not seem to have interfered with the burning of castles.
Sign In to comment.