Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Statement Regarding Some Major Changes Coming Soon

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
edited 24.06.2016 in Official Announcements

Hello everybody,

As many of you already know, we have been running some tests on selected servers that involved adjusting the amount of time that some actions in the game took to complete. These tests were necessary in order to determine if we needed to make major changes to some core game mechanics. After reviewing the data that the tests have produced, the decision has been made to move ahead globally with a few considerable adjustments. They are as follows:

• The time needed to Recruit and Heal Units will be increased significantly

• The amount of daily decay to Honor and Fear points will be decreased

• Bonuses from tiles on the World Map will be increased from 15% to 50%

We are aware that these changes will be quite polarizing, but are completely confident that we have made the correct decision for the future of our game. The increase in recruiting and healing time is intended to slow down the overall pace of attacks, making the strategic use of your units more of a focus. By decreasing the amount of daily decay to Honor and Fear points, we ensure that maintaining your Rank will not become more difficult. Finally, the increase to the bonus that tiles on the World Map provide introduces even more strategic choices when it comes to effective use of different types of Units.

In closing, I would like to remind you that Legends of Honor is still a very young game that is still in a growing and evaluation phase. We released a very early version of the game last year, and have continued to develop right on through to the global release. Using this strategy has given us more flexibility in regards to making changes that would best suit the game in the long run. During this period, no changes are made without an in-depth analysis of user feedback, in-game data, and game experts opinions. While we have had great success with the game up to this point, it became very clear to everyone involved that some of the choices in regards to core mechanics, needed to be reviewed in order to make certain the game reaches its full potential and be enjoyed for years to come.

Please feel free to leave any questions or feedback regarding this in THIS DISCUSSION. One note to this, please try and keep your feedback constructive. I am aware that this will be a hot issue that will cause an emotional response on both sides, bur I ask that we keep the feedback honest, respectful, and constructive.

Regards,

Your Legends of Honor Cm Team

Post edited by CM Popeye on
Sign In to comment.