Discussion Regarding New Direction of the Game

Comments

• Sir James65 (US1)Sir James65 (US1) Member Posts: 14

I can tell you the way this game is now I will not give you any more money so you can improve the game any worse then it is now.

I just don't understand why you did this the game was going so good and I could see this game going a long way but the way you changed it the way it is it will fail you are not going to have players play this game like there are here now the way it is... oh maybe you can get players that will play the game the way it is now it is the cry babies that keeps complaining of being attack by bigger alliances.

Well looks like the cry babies win and so they can play the game. 

• thurst63 (US1)thurst63 (US1) Member Posts: 6
    • No apparent concern to fix persistent bugs
    • No apparent concern with overwhelming user feedback
    • Believing in the data more than user experience and human intelligence
    Let's face it, these people are out of touch and have lost any winning formula they had. Hate to see everybody go, but maybe there's something better out there. 

GG:  The biggest thing you should be realizing is that so many people want to believe in this game.  You had a way to hook people and that is why there is such an emotional response to the changes.  You just withdrew the crack and now people are looking for another source.  

Yes agree I true liked this game first very good one i have found in some time
    them BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this and still with all there customer input
    they say hey you MY Customer you are wrong we are right to funny
    as in the X-Files I WANT TO BELIEVE
  • Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    Putting the healing rates up high like it does will not stop alliances from attacking other alliances.  A well organized 8 player alliance would take down a much bigger alliance with no problems.  Only thing is, the 8 players buys gems the bigger one doesn't.  That really doesn't make since either.

and just to add one more thing you all said our opinion matters about the changes well I just think you all just don't care about our opinion more or less you are going to do what ever you want to do and cater to the cry babies.

I am going to go play tribal war made by inno games been playing that for the past 4 years and they try to change some things there but they asked what we think about the changes and they respected our opinion and have not changed anything in their game and they have thousands of players that are very happy.

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    One thing that you have to remember before you say that we don't take user feedback under consideration is that these forums are just one channel we use to collect it. In here, people more or less tend to agree with each other. The fact is that forum users only represent a fraction of the daily active user base. Overall the feedback and data show that these changes are the right way for us to go at this time.

One last note: I will not ban anyone for saying they will quit or shares their honest feedback. Talking about attempted fraud, or resorting to simple insults is another story.

-Popeye
  • Daena (US1)Daena (US1) Member Posts: 15
    So let me get this straight, you create a "fast paced" strategy war game that is specifically for the "casual" gamer or the gem buyers?  You value customer input but only if it comes from some survey of people leaving the game?  So the message I'm getting is that nothing posted here will be taken into consideration. The only way our input will be considered is when we delete our account. Well after today's slap in the face via the official announcement, I'm guessing you will have plenty of reading material. I logged on last night and couldn't even play. My hospitals are full and guess what, my castles are yet again burning from a level 19! Someone I can't hit back due to honor loss!  I couldn't even complete the daily quests. To top all of that, I also had the constant refesh every 5 minuted. After an hour of fighting the game, I gave up and went TO ANOTHER GAME!!  Get the point yet?  So disappointed!  
    CM Popeye said:
    One thing that you have to remember before you say that we don't take user feedback under consideration is that these forums are just one channel we use to collect it. In here, people more or less tend to agree with each other. The fact is that forum users only represent a fraction of the daily active user base. Overall the feedback and data show that these changes are the right way for us to go at this time.

One last note: I will not ban anyone for saying they will quit or shares their honest feedback. Talking about attempted fraud, or resorting to simple insults is another story.

-Popeye

what do you mean the overall feed back and data show the changes is right for the game and the right way for you at this time, is there another page you getting feed back from that we all are not seeing.

so far from what I have been reading is players don't like the changes and that they are leaving your game and will no longer spend money on a game that takes 26 minutes to attack a castle and 45 minutes just to heal 235 lvl 2 troops.

and again I will say you don't take in to consideration what our feed back is because more or less you are going to keep it the way it is.

when I started playing this game I like it and I could have seen this game make it in the top 5 or even top 1 game played on the internet but with the changes you made I see it one of the worse game ever came out.

believe me I could have seen it in the top 5 games because I play a lot of internet games just like this.

• outronick2 (US1)outronick2 (US1) Member Posts: 39
    edited 30.06.2016
    CM Popeye said:

I INVITE ALL PLAYERS UNHAPPY WITH THE GAME TO JOIN MY NEW ALLIANCE
                                                      "OUT OF SERVICE"

Post edited by outronick2 (US1) on
  • UNFORGIVINGONE (US1)UNFORGIVINGONE (US1) Member Posts: 55
    Can we talk about awarding that experience for putting out fires yet ?
  • fredstr (US1)fredstr (US1) Member Posts: 1
    I am experiencing the same as others. I can get into a battle which now takes forever and then spend a day healing and building new troops. I have more coin than ever because the war process is so slow. 

I know this is a giant GEM selling gimic, with the instant heals for gems thing but if this is a rental game you are going to find me and a lot of others just leave the real estate where it is and tell others not to go here.
  • Sandmann (GB1)Sandmann (GB1) Member Posts: 2
    What the purpose of Shield of Peace. It does not seem to give you any protection. I have just been attacked twice by the same player wilst under a Shield of Peace. What is to point of having a shield if it means nothing
  • outronick2 (US1)outronick2 (US1) Member Posts: 39
    WE CAN DO BETTER THAN QUIT OR WRITING POSTS OR ACCEPT THE CHANGES WITHOUT FIGHT

ALLIANCE "OUT OF SERVICE"  FOR LIONS IT'S CREATED

WE NEED FOR DRAGONS AND BEARS

LET'S MAKE IT BIG

LET'S FIGHT AGAINST ARROGANCE

• Lady Carly (US1)Lady Carly (US1) Member Posts: 4
    Popeye:
    You mentioned in your statement that we keep logging back in. 
    Yes we do to see if GG has changed it's mind on roll backs and we continue to recruit and heal in case you do, because we love the game as it was and would continue to play if you did.
    Because of your decision to not do roll backs I'm positive you are going to see less and less people signing back in.
     :( 

• CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    edited 29.06.2016
    @CM Popeye Thank you for ignoring your active players and our feedback. Go ahead and cater to those "casual" or part time players. They won't be buying your gems either, since there will be no one left to play against. And they really are not interested in LoH; or they'd be playing more, don't you think?

Already I've gotten 2 PMs from players saying good bye to me, because they've left the game. Way to go, Popeye.

Well, it may be time to find a new game to play - and not farmville - while it takes 8 hours to heal my troops since can't afford to buy gems. Or I could get back to reading 8 - 10 hours a days. Got burnt out on that hobby, though. And daytime TV is awful. What else can a slightly disabled retired woman do to pass the day and evening? I love the people I've met in my alliance and probably will come on for an hour to fill my hospitals and leave for 8 while my troops heal. WORDAMENT looks fun, so does the jigsaw puzzle app.
  • LegendOfHonor (NL1)LegendOfHonor (NL1) Member Posts: 34
    Popeye;

It's bad that you didnt even consider a so called speed server with speeds of how the game used to work and normal servers where times are slower, this is the way how you satisfy all groups of players and let them choose, the speedy guys will pick the speed server and those casual players your talking about but that ive never seen so far on my server can pick the slow pace

Also popeye, regarding your statement of not being able to get your money back, you keep telling the "and you spent your gems" line, but what if people didnt touch their gems yet? I mean that wont be in line with what you claimed.
This discussion has been closed.