Discussion Regarding New Direction of the Game

Comments

• Scimatar (US1)Scimatar (US1) Member Posts: 16
    i am sorry to see this game die by the hands of its maker.

you say these changes help the casual gamer well im close to one of those casual gamer yes i may play a little more often but it comes down to this
     before these changes i could not most days keep up with the honor loss with feeding my troops while loseing some i could no longer replace
    now i cant even get enough food to feed my troops which wont matter since they will now starve let alone build any thing and i have not even been able to cave explore since most my heros are out side waiting to heal
    so now im getting next to no honor so ill never be able to get the honor lvls needed for better troops

and i bet if you went back and looked at your data 3/4 of it is so outdated as to render the needed details for this problem unseeable

my fellow players we need to look at GG recent actions 1 full day being down with no response from GG and some of us almost lost our accounts due to being unable to recover from it im one of those players
    the number of bugs and glitches increasing
    the need to micromanage our hero from pt a to pt b so they wont stop ever 4 steps

and after reading several of these posts in the forum all of them point to GG ignoring  its players feeling and comments 

GG taking days to post information after they said they would before the day was out
  • stewen (US1)stewen (US1) Member Posts: 10
    GOOD BYE.
  • outronick2 (US1)outronick2 (US1) Member Posts: 39
    I STILL WATCHING MANY UNHAPPY  MESSAGES AND PEOPLE SAYING GOOD BYE.

WHY YOU DON'T TRY TO DO SOMETHING?.

WHY GIVE UP WITHOUT FIGHT?

TOGETHER WE STAND... RING SOME BELL?

I PROPPOSED AN ATTEMPT

SEE MY PREVIOUS POSTS OR CONTACT ME 

• KingArthyr (US1)KingArthyr (US1) Member Posts: 18

I PROPPOSED AN ATTEMPT

Exactly what will joining a different alliance accomplish?  Nothing except make Popeye and GG think they're right because you continue to play.  The ONLY way to accomplish a reversal of their decision is to stop playing

I PROPPOSED AN ATTEMPT

Exactly what will joining a different alliance accomplish?  Nothing except make Popeye and GG think they're right because you continue to play.  The ONLY way to accomplish a reversal of their decision is to stop playing
    That´s my proposal no one play. they only see a lot of "OUT OF SERVICE" if we like the game as it was we just can't let it die
    I'm not playing since yesterday. My castles are burning, I destroyed all my production buildings and houses. My troops starve. I'm ready to leave. I just don't want to let ARROGANCE win
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    @outronick2 (US1)

You're speaking nonsense, arrogance only wins if you keep playing, joining a "out of service" alliance does nothing. When everyone stops playing they will know they fucked up. The only possible way to get them to possibly revert the changes is for ALL of us to quit, don't just say you will quit, just leave. A lot of people will wait around a week or so, then leave and when everyone leaves, they might decide to own up to their mistake and revert the changes. Once you quit, don't log back in, don't check to see if it changed. Simply log on the forums, take a look if it hasn't changed don't log in. That is the only possible way to get our game back.
  • Syvon (US1)Syvon (US1) Member Posts: 10
    I'm not going to make this long as most of what I would've said has been said multiple times by multiple people. So thanks for the fun while it lasted. But as of now I'm going to start turning my castle into a nice farm for whoever remains.

For those of you I've fought with and beside, thank you for the good times, I really enjoyed every engagement, including the ones I came out on the losing end. And good luck to all who leave and remain, maybe we'll come across each other in some other game sometime.
  • john2013 (US1)john2013 (US1) Member Posts: 22
    edited 30.06.2016
    Everyone that is leaving, should attack Getos for fun.

His big group liked to pick on the smaller. but when the smaller all unite as one what happens to mr big then lol

Post edited by john2013 (US1) on
  • Derpy Duke (US1)Derpy Duke (US1) Member Posts: 6
    Any good lawyer will tell you that since you changed the product you originally offered  and promised in your adds, Good Games is liable for false advertisement.

having said that you can keep my measly donations.

After Monday if things   don t improve ,i will never play a good game  product again.

simple as that .

• Oddie (US1)Oddie (US1) Member Posts: 29
    you say that you listen to our complaints, i think not. if you would read or pay attention  the black screen/freeze problem we have been complaining about for months would have been resolved by now.

so why should we believe you this time, and why  should we want to play a game where we stare at the screen for hours while our units are being heal or have to reload the game every 10 min because of the freeze/ black screen problem.

It seems that Good Games has a major credibility issue. But what do you care? as long as players are buying gems,

Monday is our deadline even though many have left already.
  • RAIL ROAD (US1)RAIL ROAD (US1) Member Posts: 23
    NO WONT THERES YONES OF NEGATIVE COMMENTS POSTED ON THERE SITE AND AM STARTING TO SEE THRU OUT SEARCHES THAT THERE 3 AND A HALF STAR RATING HAS FELL TO 3 STARS
    edited 30.06.2016
    Well im done till they reverse the changes
    Post edited by john2013 (US1) on
    Also players that when you tell to stop messaging you then they send one more message should be banned. that is harassment.
  • spookfish (US1)spookfish (US1) Member Posts: 22
    One of the biggest single problem besides new heal/recruit times is still the honor loss, it takes far to many attacks everyday just to get back what you lose every night especially the higher in honor you go. Last night I lost 130k 20 seconds after I reached honor level 19. Most attacks net me maybe 10 -20K in honor, do the math with the new times it's almost impossible to gain back the loss. Attacking marauders for gems and resources get you the same issue, the caves help but I don't get as much.

I feel I am talking to the wind but thought I would give it one last shot.
  • RAIL ROAD (US1)RAIL ROAD (US1) Member Posts: 23
    THEY WANT U TO COIN GEMS SPOOK IF U DO THAT IT BE ALRIGHT
This discussion has been closed.