Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Discussion: Update 04.07.2016 - It's an Alliance Matter

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey guys, Go ahead and leave any feedback or questions regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye

Comments

• thurst63 (US1)thurst63 (US1) Member Posts: 6
    well no roll back at all on healing times REALLY TO FUNNY
  • poirier680 (US1)poirier680 (US1) Member Posts: 17
    ok so how is this update going to make players stay...nothing changed for healing times or honor ....the only thing  see out of it is thing that take money or more time....guess u just drove the last few dedicated players away good job gg
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 286

The update is set for Monday, no looks like it will be Wednesday...OOPS....

Guess it will be on Monday with no warning.

Does anyone have a guess how long it will take before we can return to what we were doing? See if we won or lost the battle? Did we get our support in in time? Or will we have to leave our heroes standing by the castle all day, since we did have other plans for later in the morning and cannot keep refreshing to see if the site is back yet.

• Syvon (US1)Syvon (US1) Member Posts: 10
    Just wanted to say, goodbye to everyone. This will be my last log in to the game or forums. To everyone who remains, good luck and I hope you can find fun in the game as it is.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    @Syvon (US1)Sad to see you go, and I hope you come back and game with us someday. I wish you all the best!

-Popeye
    250 000 gems for a 30 day shield of peace...you got to be kidding...that would cost  a person 250$ to buy
    opps sorry 290 000 gems
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    IMPORTANT UPDATE! Do not purchase the Shied of Peace more than once. They do not stack, but due to an error the game will let you buy more than one package at a time. You will only be credited with the first package you buy, and can not buy another until that time has expired.

-Popeye
  • FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    And so folks thought that things would actually change with the update/hotfix??? Really. Popeye ALREADY said before that it would not. Do you REALLY think Good Games is listening to your posts?
    They do - Read them and carry on with what is already been paid for in their development. They are not going to backtrack and re-pay to redevelop something else. They have something in mind and that is to make this game more like Empire. BUT IF i WANTED TO PLAY EMPIRE.I would log back into Empire and play that game.
    To those that have decided to leave it's a shame but a bigger shame that this game has changed from a "free to play" - occasional chose to purchase gems when a person wants to, to a game that is based upon pretty much needing to have gems to play in some form. There are "some" ways to acquire gems in game but not on the level that one really needs to play in a daily fashion. As a full on casual player yes but you'd have to play daily to be a casual player to do that. It's a conundrum to be sure. Play daily to be able to battle once in a while.To clarify the last statement.
    Sad that it's come down to this as it was rounding up to to be a pretty decent game until the Clampdown hotfix.
    As far as that goes - the slowdown on the healing would have been a good idea as well as the 8 to 12 hour shield of peace. Those were fully needed. Also a cut down on the honor gain but not as large of one as was implimented. But who am I I've only been playing war games and MMO's since 1995.
    Games like this will come and go - most have them have gone by the wayside. Even large ones have scaled way down because they have become to greedy and dont listen to the player base.
  • Oddie (US1)Oddie (US1) Member Posts: 29
    Popeye can you thank the research department and developers for me.That new red Raid  button, WOW I don t know how we managed to play without it before. I would love to use it more, but i am busy watching the paint peel off the walls as i wait for my units to recruit and heal.

thanks  again.

please  can we get an update IF and When  you plan on readjusting the recruiting and healing times.

Please let us know  if it will stay stay way. Or is that too much to ask  for?

• aXBlackDeathXa (US1)aXBlackDeathXa (US1) Member Posts: 38
    290,000 gems for a 30 day shield of peace?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • aXBlackDeathXa (US1)aXBlackDeathXa (US1) Member Posts: 38
    Why don't you offer two types of peace.  1) where you can build while being protected and 2) one where you must be inactive (at a severely discounted rate) and obviously if you tried to build something you'd get a warning message prior to canceling out the protection.  

You are absolutely out of your flipping mind if you think I'd pay 200 bucks for 30 days of peace.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 363
    edited 04.07.2016
    Just curious I thought we were going to be able to share resources with alliance members a some point not just put them into a bank that can only be used for alliance bonuses research?

One last question any chance we will get to use the alliance mass messaging system that has been "to be implemented soon" for months now?
  • outronick2 (US1)outronick2 (US1) Member Posts: 39
    edited 04.07.2016
    First, the concern was casual players. Now, this update will be good, very good, for the strongest alliances.
    Shield piece? just a bad joke. No coments
    Post edited by outronick2 (US1) on
  • LegendOfHonor (NL1)LegendOfHonor (NL1) Member Posts: 34
    Thanks for the hero's equipment description update, wth????
    Told nothing about that and now its called troops hit points etc? your kidding? it does nothing, and is even more *vague* than ever, also the distinction between marauders and players is gone
  • Gill210 (US1)Gill210 (US1) Member Posts: 13
    290,000 gems for a 30 day shield of peace?

and this is per kingdom too.... what about a seven day option for those going on holiday or vacation? what do we do buy a three day and then remember to log on from where- ever to buy another 3 day as they do not stack?
  • arrysid (GB1)arrysid (GB1) Member Posts: 5
    Thank you with all the rubbish changes i lost my account trying to update the stupid game i was ranked number 1 on my server.lost the troops i gained from the daily and weekly cos i couldnt log on they deserted, lost my top spot, lost my monies, lost my temper, lost my patience and lastly lost for word. How are you going to make this one better ? 
  • fangedaxa (GB1)fangedaxa (GB1) Member Posts: 8
    there is no coin storage in alliance research ?
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member, Moderator, Moderator Plus Posts: 224
    there is no coin storage in alliance research ?
    One can only assume coins won't be needed for alliance researches :)
Sign In to comment.