Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

High Honor

I have looked in the ranking list of castles with high honor. Almost all of them are castles at a level of 10 to 15. It seems strange, because you have more castles having much higher levels. What is the reason for that?

I have some guess, that a low level castle can get high honor by attacking high level castles. Then they use high level alliance fellow members to support the attack. Is this the case?

Are you always able to attack other cities or heroes in the field with a low strength force?

Comments

• Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    Honor ranking is split in several brackets, if you look at the top right of the honor ranking window you'll see what bracket you are looking at.
  • Dancers City (US1)Dancers City (US1) Member Posts: 22

Jillian, thanks for the answer. Perhaps I'am not the only one fooled by this, and perhaps the default setting could be to see all cities.

Actually I had one question more in my opening. Perhaps I should explain more. I have tried an attack with a lower force in the field on a stronger heroes force. However I was not allowed to attack it and got this message, when I tried: "Your army Isn't powerful enough to launch an attack on this target". How powerfull do I need to be in order to attack in this case?

I've noticed this message sometimes as well. Usually when your hero is around 100k you can attack anything. Atleast, i've never had that message when my hero was 100k strong.
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    I can't say but if I had to guess if 6 of you're sized heroes can't equal 1 of the person you're trying to hit then you can't hit them. 100k won't hit everything, that I can tell you with 100% certainty.
    edited 07.07.2016
    This is not true,

the 'your hero is not strong enough' applies to castles as well, and you can hit castles even though you'll never hit that 10 mill attack ;) (for now)
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    edited 07.07.2016
    Either way my last statement still stands, it is true for hero fights, no one knows the exact formula's, can only take a guess, good games aren't very vocal about these things. 100k would be fine depending on the size of the hero you're hitting, but it still won't hit everything. Best guess is if 6 of you're heroes can't beat 1 of his, then you can't hit it.
  • Dancers City (US1)Dancers City (US1) Member Posts: 22

Thanks Rambo. I have tried to put in a question about this point and hoping that some of the game designers might answer. But you never know.

Sign In to comment.