Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Questions going unanswered

I realise there are a lot of posts and nearly all of them are not favourable to the recent changes but amongst those posts there are also valid questions which are not being answered. Why the silence from our CM? Surely @CM Popeye you are here to help us? to answer our queries and pass on any 'glitches' we've found to the developers?

Or have I totally mis-understood one of the reasons for a forum?

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    I do my best to answer questions posted in this forum, but due to the recent changes many of the same questions have been asked that I really have no answer for. I have stated the reasons behind the changes, and the logic that lead us there. As far as bugs in the game go, I always do my best to make sure you guys know if they are being worked on, and when to expect a fix. If you have anything in particular you wold like to ask me, please go ahead.

-Popeye
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    edited 08.07.2016
    @CM Popeye

Then 1 question if you've an answer, you made changes to the shield of peace to allow people more time to build up their armies. Don't you think the latest changes kind of.. almost defeat the purpose of this? It takes roughly 4 times as long to recruit now as it did before, healing is now only like 50% longer then it originally was. Still, I feel it would be pretty discouraging for players that get burnt all the time, as it takes them longer then ever to rebuild just to get smashed back down. You've wanted to sort of, protect smaller alliances from big ones, but now it's more beneficial for big guys to hit the smaller ones then ever before. When you can hit someone much weaker, knowing that you can almost guarantee a victory and gain lots of honor, why hit the harder targets that will almost always be a loss, take longer to rebuild, and overall not be worth the honor you would gain? This has always been the case, but with troop recruitment taking so long, it is drastically more beneficial to hit weaker guys. When I win I can just heal 1 hero at a time, DRASTICALLY faster then just losing and rebuilding everything. Also, the players being burned every day would fall into the "casual player" category, which I've noticed many of these players have stopped rebuilding, or maybe they haven't but rebuilding is so slow I wouldn't be able to really tell.
    @Rambo4 (US1)You have a point, but we counteracted this with the new auto heal feature, and well as a reduction in healing times. The burning has also been limited to only towers, which makes things a while lot easier.

-Popeye
  • flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 50
    What is the auto heal feature?
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    I have not noticed as of yet noticed any kind of auto heal feature taking place has this already been implemented or is it coming in the next update?
  • I also have not noticed any auto heal when my castles are burned :(

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    @CM Popeye
    Fair enough, but as the other people above said, if the auto heal feature is already live I haven't noticed it, although I wasn't really looking out for it so can't confirm. 

Also it would be nice if you could lower recruit times by just a little.
    The auto heal feature will be in the next update that will be going live today or tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.