Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Can I attack a hero with higher strength?

One of my heros have tried to attack a stronger enemy hero in the field. My alliance was in war with the opposing hero. But I was not allowed to attack and got this message:

”Your army isn’t powerful enough to launch an attack on this target”

What are the conditions here?

I think, that newer less powerfull alliances should have a possibility to attack a stronger enemy with combined forces of more alliance members. That should create a better game.

Best Answers

Answers

• Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    I'm not exactly sure what the exact conditions are, but when your hero is around 100k in strength or higher, i've never got the message
  • LegendOfHonor (NL1)LegendOfHonor (NL1) Member Posts: 34
    so far I knew if the attack strength ratio goes below 1:10 vs your opponent, you cant initiate a attack on them, but watch out as they still can, so dont consider yourself safe
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    There should be no limits when it comes to attacking heroes on the map, only against other castles.

-Popeye
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    edited 15.07.2016
    Oh no, it would be horribly stupid to have no limits. They are in effect for a reason.

(Balance Reasons that I'm sure you could think of)
    Post edited by Rambo4 (US1) on
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    Oh no, it would be horribly stupid to have no limits. They are in effect for a reason.

(Balance Reasons that I'm sure you could think of)
    True, it should be because there are various reasons for it like:
    1. People that are far lower level than you can constantly attack you with just as little as 1 troop and keep on gaining honor constantly
    2. You can literally send an attack on a hero that is far greater in AP then you and you're alliance members send support so that you can win the battle and get a ton of Honor.
Sign In to comment.