Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

A Few Questions

Just wanna hear what others think...

Maraudering Methods?
Army troop compositions and their pros and cons?

So maybe just talk about what you do and why. There seems to be very little good info out there for the casual new player that doesnt want to learn thru alliance means.

For Maraudering i generally load 300k + of lvl IV and below and go hit one lvl 14, drop the load off and reload. I lose around 100 men and net $25k and 6k of resources per run.

Army Composition i like to use a 20/20/60 - cavalry/range/infantry.

Answers

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322

Since you get 50% attack bonus for using the right troops on the right tile, I have started loading my hero with only one type of troops, and hitting only the marauders on the right tile for them.

I care less about how much they can carry, and more about minimizing losses.

• Burnitall (US1)Burnitall (US1) Member Posts: 5
    Ive been looking at the tile bonuses and starting to take that into account. Ive found that giving your army a mx of troops in the right combination gives you overall higher attack points. Not sure what it does to the wounded/death rate though
  • Syvon (US1)Syvon (US1) Member Posts: 10
    While fighting marauders, use tier 2 troops. Even with the healing costs, it gains you a lot more resources than using higher level troops
Sign In to comment.