Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

When do you get more construction slots ?

Or can you buy them using gems ?
Im at level 7 and I think I saw +3 more slots given as a reward but I still can upgrade 1 building at a time

Comments

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332
    You can only upgrade or build one thing at a time, regardless of your level. Gems are only useful to speed up that process. I have never seen extra slots given as a reward.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    As you level up you gain additional production building slots this includes farms, woodcutters huts, stone quarries, iron works and sulfur mines.

Sadly you do not gain any more construction slots it would be nice to at least be able to upgrade one building and repair another at the same time.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    You can only perform one upgrade at a time per kingdom atm, but adding a way to obtain another construction slot is in discussion. I think it will make it into the game in the future, but can not promise anything right now.

-Popeye
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    edited 02.08.2016
    I guess you can gain another construction slot, in-fact you can gain up to 2, but it's nearly impossible to acquire because it's from one of the last 2 upgrades of Economic Research of the University.
    Post edited by Shafaet (US1) on
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    @Shafaet (US1)

No there is no other construction slot in the research tree. Just another resource building you can build.
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    @Rambo4 (US1)

Ahh okay, thanks for clearing out that confusion for me, I was wondering why they would've written down Resource building in that description anyways since it didn't appeal so much with what I thought it's real use was.
Sign In to comment.