Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

equal hit ranges of hero's/castle's

1) you are limited to hitting a lower player by losing honor
2) lower players are not limited to hitting anyone of higher rank

I can understand the higher to lower rank lost of honor - not to beat up on smaller players.

But the same should be true for those lower levels who ( ie: lvl19 hitting a level50 ) hit a higher player.  After all this is suicide.

Except it is used to hit that higer player to 1: tie him up for 20 minutes   2: hit him over and over with many low levels over time
3) then sending in higher players to finish him off.     ALL this time all the attackers gain honor - resources.

IF  a higher player; say lvl 50; can not hit below a level 40-43   THEN it should also be true for a lower rank player be within the range of the player he is attacking ( ie: hitting a higher play - you lose honor if you are 7 - 10 level below the one you attack else you lose honor also )

Again the technique is to have lower levels; your multi players or real players; hit a higher player who can not attack you in a street fight; hit your castle 5-10+ times a day to wear you down; while getting honor for it; so that the higher players can come in a do real harm with out wasting many troops in the attempt to take you down.

What is is rule for higher players should also be for the lower players on attacks.

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    You have phrased this far far more eloquently than I have but I have tried to make this point at lease a half dozen times with no change.

I do hope you will fare better than I have.
  • teyong (US1)teyong (US1) Member Posts: 19
    You have phrased this far far more eloquently than I have but I have tried to make this point at lease a half dozen times with no change.

I do hope you will fare better than I have.
    This is not the first time for me either:  LoL  As it is; will it be read by the game and most important is; will they care.

Thank you
  • flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 50
    There is also the tactic of sending in a low level player with high level players to support.  So higher level supporting players get no honor.  If a level 15 attacks a level 50, then two fully loaded level 60's support, this is not a low level player attacking a high level player.  This is two high level players attacking and the honor should match the full attack group not just the level 15 lead attacker.  Why should I get no honor for defending because I am too high to hit a level 15. 

• teyong (US1)teyong (US1) Member Posts: 19
    Another point on the uneven playing field.  You are 100% correct on that point.

Fact is since we now have alliance honor; in this case the honor should go to the defender/supporter of that attack from the attacking players alliance's honor.  :)
  • MorganaLeFey (US1)MorganaLeFey (US1) Member Posts: 36
    1) you are limited to hitting a lower player by losing honor
    2) lower players are not limited to hitting anyone of higher rank

I can understand the higher to lower rank lost of honor - not to beat up on smaller players.

But the same should be true for those lower levels who ( ie: lvl19 hitting a level50 ) hit a higher player.  After all this is suicide.

Except it is used to hit that higer player to 1: tie him up for 20 minutes   2: hit him over and over with many low levels over time
    3) then sending in higher players to finish him off.     ALL this time all the attackers gain honor - resources.

IF  a higher player; say lvl 50; can not hit below a level 40-43   THEN it should also be true for a lower rank player be within the range of the player he is attacking ( ie: hitting a higher play - you lose honor if you are 7 - 10 level below the one you attack else you lose honor also )

Again the technique is to have lower levels; your multi players or real players; hit a higher player who can not attack you in a street fight; hit your castle 5-10+ times a day to wear you down; while getting honor for it; so that the higher players can come in a do real harm with out wasting many troops in the attempt to take you down.

What is is rule for higher players should also be for the lower players on attacks.
    Teyong says its all - this makes it impossible once you hit a certain level to gain much honor. I will just say in addition the higher your level the more honor drain - you really need to fix BOTH level issues and honor "decay" as you call it.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    We have already made some adjustments to the way that honor loss/gain is calculated, and will continue to make adjustments as we see they are needed. We are of course aware of this lower level issue, and will find a solution as we continue to improve the battle system.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.