Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Discussion: : Update 14.04.2016 - Safekeeping

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Go ahead and leave any questions or feedback regarding our latest update in here. Happy hunting!

-Popeye

Comments

• AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    Yeeeey, finally i can catch any player with my lvl 54!!!
    Thanks!! :smiley:
  • Oddie (US1)Oddie (US1) Member Posts: 29
    Hi  just curious, i still see the flame, can not upgrade the  vault and how do i know what percentage we get from the hospitals?

Plus it would be  great if we as players could get a  chart on research point like the alliance have.

2 more question, any  updates coming that will take care of the black screen when we switch realms or go in or out of castles? and any thoughts on when the lost server connection problem will be resolved?  Since the last updates it occurs at least 3 times an hour.

thank you  and the new update sound interesting when they will work
  • RAIL ROAD (US1)RAIL ROAD (US1) Member Posts: 23
    WHEN WILL UPDATE TAKE PLACE BUILDINGS STILL BURNING
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 377
    This update sounds interesting sadly I doubt I will be able to enjoy it as am on at least second burn in each castle today and fourth or fifth in both Ice Storm Mountains and Dark Marshes in the last few days.

Just about out of everything at this point.
  • RAIL ROAD (US1)RAIL ROAD (US1) Member Posts: 23
    popeye u ever answer any questions on here.dont see u doing ur job much at all
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    @RAIL ROAD (US1)I am on here quite often, but am only in the office from 9 - 5 German time so sometimes it takes me a little bit to get back to folks.

Hi  just curious, i still see the flame, can not upgrade the  vault and how do i know what percentage we get from the hospitals?

Plus it would be  great if we as players could get a  chart on research point like the alliance have.

2 more question, any  updates coming that will take care of the black screen when we switch realms or go in or out of castles? and any thoughts on when the lost server connection problem will be resolved?  Since the last updates it occurs at least 3 times an hour.

thank you  and the new update sound interesting when they will work

The update has not gone live yet, will most likely have to wait for Monday as we still have to do some testing.

- The % of units that will be auto healed will be shown in the Hospital
    - I will ask about getting a chart for individual research, makes sense
    - The black screen issue is a tough one as not everyone gets it, so it is a hard one for us to nail down. That being said, the team is still working to find a resolution

-Popeye
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    @CM Popeye

Many black screen issues, but I tend to experience it most commonly when I'm getting hit and I switch kingdoms or what not and it shows nothing but a black screen with the red flashing screen from being hit. Otherwise it's kind of random when it happens probably more common when fighting though.
    Thanks for your response, Mr. Popeye

Most of  my clan is experiencing  black screen on a regular basis, when switching kingdoms and  going in and out the  castles.

Still see lots of ghost  players and  NPC as well.

Thanks  again.

we had a major battle, i lost connection, froze , black screen at least 15 times in a 20 min span.

that will drive me away , the inability to play,. and defend due to constant freezing

not a happy camper here

• Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    Nice letting us know about when the update would be.
    It is rather frustrating to be in the middle of something whether it is hunting villains, attacking someone or being attacked, 

The game suddenly going down for maintenance with no warning needs to be changed I know every other multiple player online I have played  announces maintenance beforehand.
  • Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    I was in the middle of an attack, glad I had all my heroes in before it went down but still not good communication what so ever.
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    edited 19.07.2016

Whew, finally got in nearly caused me to starve...by the way already found..something that needs fixing.. Some new text you guys added when attacking someone, but it overlaps so I've no idea what it says.

Also, from what I can make out it says I will gain...20% honor because he has less honor then me, what load of bs is that? 
    Great way to promote players to, avoid fighting so they can be safer, love it.

Also my honorable opponent is myself, so how do I hit myself? Most of the other honorable opponents seem to be empty tiles.. 

By the way, did it ever occur to you that this update just makes the "low lvl" problem 100 times worse? now it's not just level that I can't hit but people who have jack all for honor could be the same level as me, and I wouldn't be able to hit them, while they could hit me. Way to "fix" yet another problem.
    Post edited by Rambo4 (US1) on
    wow.png 21.7K
  • Dancers City (US1)Dancers City (US1) Member Posts: 22

I just like to ask a few questions regarding the concept of safe storage.

A resource - what is that? I think it is wood, stone, iron and sulfur. But is it coins and gems?

Safe storage. I think it means, that I cannot be looted in an attack on castle. In the keep you have 2000 of safe storage each resource - right?

So the vault gives you then extra safe storage of resources on top of the keep - right?

The Treasury have some safe storage for coins - right? So it does also mean, that this part cannot be looted - right?

• LegendOfHonor (NL1)LegendOfHonor (NL1) Member Posts: 34
    "A resource - what is that? I think it is wood, stone, iron and sulfur. But is it coins and gems?"

Coins and gems are a currency..
  • AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    Hi everyone! There is a BIG problem with this update.
    "Opponents that will not cause a decrease in Honor when attacked, will now be highlighted."
    Look at these ranks. There are four of us above 9 million honor.
    It is not a problem BUT
    I went to a lvl51 player, and i saw this:

what am i suppose to do with it??
  • Dancers City (US1)Dancers City (US1) Member Posts: 22

I do not like, that all the marauders now show up with red text on map. I think the map now is harder to read than before. The more important castles on map I harder to find.

I suppose the highlight is the little yellow honor sign on map left to the castle text. I have been near two castles from an other alliance. One with the honor sign and one without. Both castles has much higher honor and level than I have.

1) level 35 with 2.68 mill. honor and 1.5 mill defense with no highlight.

When I get the window before attack a note says: "This is a very honorable opponent. You will gain 111% honor in this battle."

2) level 26 with 923k honor and 280k defense WITH the highlight sign.

The comment here is: "This is a very honorable opponent. You will gain 120% honor in this battle."

I did not proceed in the attacks to see what would happen next.

Can someone explain to me the meaning of these signs and why attacking a castles with higher strength should be less honorable.

Okay the new honor system is b-llsh-t got attacked twice in high kingdom and burned the second gained no honor and lost nearly all my troops so now we can be attacked lose everything and get nothing for it.

Who in their right mind thought this was a GOOD IDEA??????!!!!!!!
  • GhenigisKhan (US1)GhenigisKhan (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Seems like the honor system is no good. Got hit and defended got no honor. Then go hit him and only get a 1000 honor. Lose all troops what crap is this. Seems all the low honor people will benefit from this. Once agin no thought in the game process. 
    Also lose 8% honor daily wow. This is a very bad idea!
Sign In to comment.