Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Any tips on how to build the kingdom in Ice Storm Mountains ?

How should I handle my production slots etc etc

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    One or two iron production slots at most and hunt Mountain raiders and or other players for wood and stone or have no more than one of each. At most probably four non farm production slots.

Leave the bulk of production slots for farms so you can be competitive and do not forget to stay close to your alliance,
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332

Unless you are with a strong alliance, you can expect to be farmed for resources in Ice (and Dark Marshes) on a daily basis. However, if you ship supplies out to High Kingdom regularly, it can be a good place to produce whatever you are needing, and of course you will need iron mines and works. Two is probably sufficient for a level 15 player, but as you grow you will need more. Having lots of farmhouses is useful if you plan to stock troops, but stocking troops will only make you a target if you are not well-defended in an alliance.

I keep 5 iron mines and a foundry at maximum level in full production (I am currently level 45), as high iron production becomes crucial for university research. Yes, you can farm for it, but farming in ice is miserable because of the graphics. Also, even though everyone there is minimum level 15, finding villains that are between the piddling level 4 and the daunting level 32 is difficult.

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    I'd recommend just farming for resources, iron mines and the likes are just bad jokes. At my level I get more iron in 5 minutes farming then I'd get in a day, you'd probably have to hit lower lvl marauders, but I'm sure you can make it work much better then crappy iron mines.
Sign In to comment.