Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

NATURES WRATH

We're looking for members who play at least 3 days per week. We're currently open so come on over and join us :)

Comments

• redboys1 (GB1)redboys1 (GB1) Member Posts: 14
    hi so i play on british server 1.since changes to game i have 2 players now i can hit as other 3 players i can hit are my allies.i dont no whos idea this was but im top of honor on server and its dying quickly .yous have made it more imposible for your long term players.can anyone tell me how i make honor now as im lucky if no 1 has hit the players i can in a day.
  • Katie Did (US1)Katie Did (US1) Member Posts: 14
    hi so i play on british server 1.since changes to game i have 2 players now i can hit as other 3 players i can hit are my allies.i dont no whos idea this was but im top of honor on server and its dying quickly .yous have made it more imposible for your long term players.can anyone tell me how i make honor now as im lucky if no 1 has hit the players i can in a day.
    I agree with you redboys1, but this is the wrong spot for that comment. There's nothing another player can do for you. The best place for this one would probably be Ideas, Suggestions and Feedback here https://community.legendsofhonor.com/us/categories/ideas-suggestions-feedback-us

I hope your game play gets better, best of luck to you :)
Sign In to comment.