Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Discussion: Update 22.07.2016 - Message the Masses

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Go ahead and leave and questions or comments regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye

Comments

• I like it, things have changed since I got back. Can't say I like it all but its a step in a new direction. However there is a problem with gems, I saved up a little under 2,500 gems and they are gone now. I checked to see if I produced any boosters, and I didn't in either kingdoms. Please fix this, that took a long time to save up that amount. Thanks

~Royal
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    From what I can see, the gems were used to purchase premium tools and units. I also see that a few townhouses were built.

-Popeye
  • ahm3 (US1)ahm3 (US1) Member Posts: 19
    the simple thing is calculating distance
    it work in high but when we go to ice and open ranking table , all distance are wrong !!
    when a program can not calculate simple distance how it could calculate a complex honor in a battle?! could you give us your formula for calculating honor in each battle please? 
    please go back and before any new change in your full of bugs program, first solve previous bugs...
    in new update I hit some troops free player for food and resources and they did not burn!! and I can hit them 2-3 times !! this is only one example of more than hundred different bugs .!!  in each update instead of solving previous bugs you add some more new bugs to it, and also you change base lows of game which a player plan to play in more than one month... you said that you are using data !! when you change the basic and initial lows of game and it cause to stop fighting and playing of most player, which data do you use?! data of stop game ?!!
    you see that there is issue from all level player with high and low level of honor,... maybe you need to change your system annalist or your programmer or maybe you need shout down completely your server....
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @CM Popeye  Thanks for the update. But please explain in number and details everything because last update was totally not clear for most of us. There is other hidden fixes inside the update that we find it out by ourself. Please try to give us more details on a comment below. a table of the cave upgrades milestones.  Explain "This time a new version of the game will be included which will improve the overall performance." in more details. And thanks for the mass message i seriously appreciate it.
    @getos, I am always happy to explain things for you guys, but stuff like the milestones for the cave are best left for you guys to discover for yourself.
    The part about a new version refers to the fact that a new version of the game has been pushed out to the servers, and should improve overall performance due to loads of technical fixes.

-Popeye
    @CM Popeye So we should expect less issues with switching to map view or switch kingdoms?. The gift box also stopped showing for me. Is there a limit and it vanish ?. if possible to give out the formula of new honor calculation for Us. I personally picked 3-4 targets that i will keep hitting daily as anything else is not worth.
  • Ma6inka (US1)Ma6inka (US1) Member Posts: 11
    @CM Popeye when the us server will work again?
  • Ma6inka (US1)Ma6inka (US1) Member Posts: 11
    I also offer we can transfer our gems in other accounts :)
  • TheVon1 (NL1)TheVon1 (NL1) Member Posts: 12
    After the update i returned in an empty world, cant see other players only my own castle.
    Cant see the battles, so cantt give support.
    Tried my pc and laptop same problem on both and other players in my allience have the same problem.
    We are aware of some technical issues after the restart, and are working to get them fixed @TheVon1 (NL1)

-Popeye
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    Nice...world map is completely blank now... guess my troops gonna starve 
  • TheVon1 (NL1)TheVon1 (NL1) Member Posts: 12
    CM Popeye said:
    We are aware of some technical issues after the restart, and are working to get them fixed @TheVon1 (NL1)

-Popeye
    thx
  • Lord_Clayton (US1)Lord_Clayton (US1) Member Posts: 8
    CM popeye / GoodGames -

The Ice Storm Mountains is a Blank Screen for me and all other members of my alliances on at the moment.  I doubt this is part of your planned update.  How are we to play when Ice Storm Mountains is blank map?

I know glitches are expected, but seriously?  Blank map?
  • redboys1 (GB1)redboys1 (GB1) Member Posts: 14
    hahah now every ones accounts are only castles on server lol 
  • redboys1 (GB1)redboys1 (GB1) Member Posts: 14
    we have no castles on maps bar our own what have yous done this time 
    feels like the "i am legend" movie
    If you guys are having the blank map problem, please log out, clear your cache, and then log back in. This should clear it up.

-Popeye
  • Vindicar (US1)Vindicar (US1) Member Posts: 5
    the gift box has limited life. it is supposed to last for one play session the disappear. it is given to new players just starting out now but on initial release all got one.
  • AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    edited 22.07.2016
    CM Popeye mondta:
    If you guys are having the blank map problem, please log out, clear your cache, and then log back in. This should clear it up.

-Popeye
    HI!! We have a big problem. when we go to the world map, we see just one castle nothing more!!
    I went to my another account and i can see everyone!!
    Please fix it asap, because i'm in -50k/hour and i have 1 hour left!!!
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    @CM Popeye

I just logged out and cleared cache, didn't work.

Guess I'll be transferring troops so they don't starve
Sign In to comment.