Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

get error message while tring to relocate castle

i am tring to relocate my castle closer to my new alliance but every time i click on a space i get the message "you cannot relocate here " no matter where i try i get the same message, i was able to relocate the castle closer yesterday but am still 8 - 10 mins away. I even tried to relocate half way to the alliance hive ,still same error message, after the first couple of times i checked and there are no other castles close by. I also am having trouble getting my hero to battle other players on the field i tried 4 times yesterday and got the same message just as the battle was set to begin , that the enemy was out of range, even through they wher with in 5 secs of my castle walls

Best Answer

Answers

• Dancers City (US1)Dancers City (US1) Member Posts: 22
    I discovered the same issue regarding replacing castle. I have tried to find information about it, and it seems that more have discovered, that there is some restricted areas. I have not seen official statements.

From my trials it seems to me, that you need to be near some other castles in order to be allowed to place castle.

The map area to place castles are much larger in The High Kingdom than in Ice Storm Mountains.
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    Being close to other castles help, but the porting glitch still happens even 2 tiles next to a buddy, nowhere near the borders, just try north/south/east/west a bit.
  • Lynaria (US1)Lynaria (US1) Member Posts: 2
    I've been having same issue in Ice Storm Kingdom. I've only been allowed to move twice in the 13 days I've been playing! I made it close to my alliance cluster but I'm too close and have to go out 4 to 6 minutes to find Raiders that haven't been farmed. I just want to move about 12 tiles away from the group. I've tried going the 12 tiles, tried moving just 3 tiles, tried moving even closer to the group (although that would be counter productive.) My heros are in castle, there are no Raiders on the tiles I've tried, no other castles close by; I don't know why I'm not allowed to move, but it is very discouraging. I've submitted a ticket, but haven't been acknowledge as of yet. I don't have this issue in High Kingdom, but if it can't be fixed I guess will just have to move on and not waste my money on something that doesn't work. Also the US server will just freeze during an action or boot me altogether. Happens several times a day. I've cleared cookies, cache and tried different browsers. Nothing helps.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    We know there are still some issues with porting, and they should be mostly resolved once we finish the world map refactoring project. This is still ongoing, and should be finished in the next month or so.

-Popeye
  • Emelinda (US1)Emelinda (US1) Member Posts: 11
    Same issue in Ice, can not relocate castle closer to alliance about 2 to 3 minutes away. from group. Have tried all over the area to move same error, as everyone else. group can not see me or I them, makes help difficult. This is not good. tried clearing history and cache. tried moving 30 seconds away from castle, there is no spawning in those areas. As costly as this game is, fixed in a couple of months is not a good answer.
    edited 05.08.2016
    Okay, don't know if it means anything, but I was able to relocate closer, but not where I wanted. Kept trying to find a place, and all of a sudden I relocated, but on top of one of our group out of his castle. So as much as your, ''Can't relocate due to an occupied space" is wrong.  He was hiding there for hours. Still you have issues with Ice and relocation. PLEASE FIX
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 377
    He must have felt like the wicked witch in OZ.
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    edited 06.08.2016
    I have a feeling that just the message which was popping up was wrong but it wasn't actually entirely a bug, just the reason that there were people cornering their heroes around their castle which didn't allow you to relocate near your alliance members since you can't be placing your castle on top of another hero.
    edited 06.08.2016
    @Shafaet (US1)

Actually heroes standing on the tiles don't matter to my knowledge, I did it before and it just pushed the hero over to another tile. The porting glitch is widely known by 100's of people and has been complained about for months.
    Don't you think this needs to be fixed. there are four of us that can not reach our unit, not even close by. was able to move castle about 100 miles, but no where close to unit. This is not fair to the players or the unit. Fix it. Forums give clues to issues, but talking to a tech fixes issues. Hello Techs how do we reach you.
    Everyone thinks it needs to be fixed, but bugs rarely EVER get fixed around here and most have persisted for months with no sign that good games even has any plans to fix them at all.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    The porting issue is a tough one for us to reproduce, but the team is still looking into possible solutions. I know this is an annoying bug, and I will do what I can to get it pushed to get fixed.

-Popeye
  • Soukr (INT1)Soukr (INT1) Member Posts: 1
    need help guys
    can any one tell me how to locate my castle
Sign In to comment.