Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

support while under a bubble shouldnt be allowed

if ur under a protection bubble u shouldnt be able to attack or support . ppl are buying bubbles and building aries and doing nothing but supporting this is wrong and shouldnt be allowed i think not fair gameplay. 

Comments

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    Not to mention you can start an attack and bubble before you're attack is even over, complete bs they should at least add a cooldown or make it so you can't bubble if you hit someone in the past xx amount of time.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322
    Not to mention you can start an attack and bubble before you're attack is even over, complete bs they should at least add a cooldown or make it so you can't bubble if you hit someone in the past xx amount of time.
    I agree completely, have been watching how people are using these "bubbles" and concluded it takes the power of cash to the point of excessive advantage. Cooldown period, as you call it, should solve that problem.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    edited 01.08.2016
    Support under a bubble are you referring to buying a bubble of protection which I agree with once you buy that bubble you should be limited to healing, recruiting or upgrading troops and repairing or upgrading buildings or doing research.

Maybe you can hunt villains.

As for shield of peace I do hope you can still support while under that but lose it if you attack someone or support an attack.
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    You can only support defensively when under the shield, and this is intended. Purchasing a shield while under attack is also by design, but might be something we need to take a look at. I will ask the game team about it during my next meeting with them.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.