Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Discussion: Update 03.08.2016 Point Event

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey guys, Go ahead and leave any questions or feedback regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye

Comments

• Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    edited 03.08.2016
    Welp, another money grabbing update, now basically the Gem buyers can recruit large amounts of army by spending gems along with healing their troops while acquiring the top spots of the events and get rewards for it too! great...
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    @Shafaet (US1)

Don't worry they don't have to spend anymore gems, whoever has already put the most gems into their training ground already wins.
    edited 03.08.2016
    @Rambo4 (US1)

Yup, and let's not forget the Hospital! Upgrading that would mean more space to keep wounded soldiers=more healing.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 298

Thanks for fixing the mass messaging!

And for fixing the castle name banners so they don't clutter everything up so much, also much easier to tell which honor symbol goes with which castle.

And I like the look of the new Hall of Heroes.

• Laurelee (US1)Laurelee (US1) Member Posts: 31
    The new Hall of Heroes looks great! And I like that you have supposedly fixed the alliance messaging (fingers crossed).

What I don't like is the new look of the castles (they look too much like cartoons compared to the old ones) and you can no longer tell how many people are supporting a battle. I'd really like to be able to see if a fight is full before marching all the way there only to find I'm not needed.
    LaureLee
    Leader - Dragon Rebels Alliance
  • Foghorn (US1)Foghorn (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Sigh, new updates pretty buildings/flames/castles. Yet still the group mail is not working. Still we have dead areas on the map. Still we don't always have castle burn when hit and lose.

A lot of 'still' there, but hey things look pretty so what should anything else matter?

Used to be good to be able to see how many each side had in a castle fight. You could then decide on whether or not to add your troops into the main fight or catch the attacker on the way out. Stratagy has now, yet again, gone out of the window. Now its just a case of throw the kitchen sink in and hope that you have enough to win and that the other side is already full and can no long add any more.

Got to say it makes you laugh that the one update that actually worked and benefitted the game and all players, has now been removed.
  • I started troop and resources transports from one kingdom to another before game went down for update when game came back online it showed no transports in progress but the resources and troops were gone from kingdoms I sent them from thanks for screwing that up  :#
  • Vindicar (US1)Vindicar (US1) Member Posts: 5
    Two big problems for me. On Ice i cannot upgrade. I clearly have enough resources to upgrade a farm but when I try the system says i am short in wood and stone.

Hospital glitches have shut me down from fighting. The last combat I was in had casualties of 1 halberdier, 49 pike, 43 sword, and 47 templar. Hospital was clean and what showed up when the hero came home was 84 pike as wounded.

Need to do some work on it.
    Why can't I see who is supporting a castle. I now have no idea who is in and what their defense power is so I can decide what to do. How does this help the game? Also, once I get in I can't turn on my boosters. Could you explain that for me.
    It works fine for me, I guess you could try clearing your cache and refreshing the page as CM Popeye suggest..
  • Silvertiger (GR1)Silvertiger (GR1) Member Posts: 4
    Same problem as Vindicar for me and also for Dark Marshes. For Greek Server, no update in tournament, it appears as it used to be.
  • Flipion (US1)Flipion (US1) Member Posts: 21
    tournament update glitch upgrading buildings are glitching out says not enough resources when you have double what it takes in battle battle prep screen is glitched out, cant see who is supporting, cand turn boosters on and off in fight, any more to add to the list? good job guys :dizzy:
  • kapn_jack (US1)kapn_jack (US1) Member Posts: 62
    ..now that yer system msgs r working, how bout sending out a msg saying something like "a new update will b happening in X amt of time" ..we've only been asking for that forever!!
  • Lepew (US1)Lepew (US1) Member Posts: 25
    Why can't I see who is supporting a castle. I now have no idea who is in and what their defense power is so I can decide what to do. How does this help the game? Also, once I get in I can't turn on my boosters. Could you explain that for me.
    It works fine for me, I guess you could try clearing your cache and refreshing the page as CM Popeye suggest..
    clearing cache does not fix this.
  • kapn_jack (US1)kapn_jack (US1) Member Posts: 62
    .."prettier" castles was NOT needed  ..if u were smart enuf u just LQQked @ the level next to the players' name ..what IS needed is fixing ALL the KNOWN issues that hav been previously reported .. plus the ones u just created with the new update
  • ObeyMe (US1)ObeyMe (US1) Member Posts: 8
    Castles on map show more detail and seem larger. This will take time to get used to. I like the new in game messaging and keep up the good work as I have never seen a flawless game. So that is why you don't see no crying and whining from me. lol  Message to the Whiners: If you don't like what they have done to the game please quit posting in here and quit playing the game. This game has enough whiners! lmao
  • MAC55 (US1)MAC55 (US1) Member Posts: 1
    The new upgrade has serious issues with the treatment of wounded troops. Totaly empty hospital can hold 1100 troops, Hero 1 hold 1100 troops , loses in battle, return to castle with 1100 wounded. Only 790 show up in hospital. Heal 480 of the 790 leaving 310 untreated troops, This is not an isolated issue other members of my alliance have encountered the problem. I find it hard to believe that this was not found in your QA testing. 
  • Isabella69 (US1)Isabella69 (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Just a couple of glitches:  1.Vault no longer tells u amount of resources it will safely store.  This is very helpful    if u are attacked on a regular basis.

2.  All resources are being taken from high kingdom instead of individual castles.

Thank you, 
    Isabella69

Sign In to comment.