Update: 03.08.2016 - New Point Event
Raising an army of brave soldiers is no easy task, and takes the
experience and skill only gained in battle. Caring for those wounded in
the fight shows the true heart of a leader. Do you have what it takes to
- New Chivalry Tournament
We have heard your requests for more variation, and are introducing a new Chivalry Tournament.
- This event will see who can Recruit and Heal the most Units in a set amount of time.
- In-Game Message Outlining New Features
From now on, an in-game message will go out after updates that will outline the new features that were introduced.
- This will ensure that everyone will be informed of what's new after our regular updates.
User Interface / Gameplay
- New Time Challenges
There are now some additional Time Challenges available for great Rewards!
As before, players must reach a certain level within a set amount of time in order to complete the challenges.
- They new challenges are tough to complete, but offer great Rewards such as Equipment!
- Limit to the Number of Offer Icons
We have now limited the amount of on screen offers to 3.
- When there are more, an arrow will appear beneath the 3rd offer that will expand the choices and show all available offers.
- New Artwork for Castles on the World Map
We have added new artwork for Castles on the World Map, so they will now have a new appearance every 10 levels.
This gives other players a chance to observe your progression by simply looking at your Castle!
- Further Work on Improving Overall Performance
- The Legends of Honor team continues to work on optimizations on both the server and client sides in order to improve the overall performance of the game.
As always, leave any feedback or questions in our DISCUSSION thread.
Your Legends of Honor CM team