Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Hero Super Powers

DelmarS (US1)DelmarS (US1) Member Posts: 13
I would like to know what do I need to upgrade that makes heroes.

1) Move 3 X the speed of my heroes.

2) Can evade attacks standing still...
(message keep saying hero has moved out of range... then the same hero attacks my hero)

3) Can see my heroes in the trees and attack them.
(How can you have the option to attack when you can't see the hero hiding in the trees ??? )

The last thing I want is to accuse anyone of cheating...
If they can do these things with their SUPER HEROES, I would love to learn how to get my heroes to do them too.

PLEASE HELP ME LEARN HOW TO DO THIS.

Thanks.

Comments

• flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 50
    These sound like hero levels.  Hero levels increase speed, stealth, and other features that make heros hard to see, enables them to see you better.  Also, speed comes from fear level.  you get fear points from killing villans.
  • DelmarS (US1)DelmarS (US1) Member Posts: 13
    So how do I evade attacks while my hero is standing still????
    I want to be able to leave my hero outside and it can never be hit and I can hit them when ever I choose/
    the speed issue I need to look at again... I spent 4 Million in troops 1 time hitting Villians and I saw no increase in hero speed...    I will try it again to see if the hero will move a fraction of a second faster.
    I am really wanting to learn how to move 3 X faster though.   I guess I need to spend 300 million troops to get that it seems.
    If I am running my hero out and I have a big lead running directly away the super hero can catch up with ease and hit a running target....   WOW.... I am impressed with that feat too... I am happy that this is not a cheat as I want to be able to evade attacks while standing still and hit them at my choosing and run 3 X faster than I am now and also catch heroes on a sprint.
    Pleas again I want this info.
    I want to be able to do this too.

• MorganaLeFey (US1)MorganaLeFey (US1) Member Posts: 36
    OMG are you really THAT dumb??? You DO realize that hero's speed up with fear and honor ratings right??
  • aXBlackDeathXa (US1)aXBlackDeathXa (US1) Member Posts: 38
    Can someone tell me the hack for MAGICALLY removing your troops from your castle?  Because these guys obviously have that "hack" down to a science!

for reference
    OMG are you really THAT dumb??? You DO realize that hero's speed up with fear and honor ratings right??
    No he doesn't because having it clearly stated IN the game and then reinforced yet again here obviously doesn't mean anything.
  • FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    My dear player - Trees only "hide" you if you are NOT in the same space. IF you are in the SAME space they can see you and can attack you.
    ALSO - if you READ your honor boosts you will see that as you gain in honor levels that you can gain speed on your heros..
    I am assuming that you are not familiar with the game mechanics as to be so gob smacked with some of these features. I don't see any "SUPER POWERS" at work here or any cheating going on. Just game mechanics and strategy on other players part.
    As the accused person IS a part of MY alliance I feel compelled to step in here as well and say that ANYONE caught using hacks, cheats or exploits in MY alliance would be booted immediately. I DO NOT NOW OR EVER accept this as fair game play.
    Again please check your honor booster rating and you will see where those numbers come into play. They are BONUSES. NOT EXPLOITS or "SUPERPOWERS".
    I'd like me some super powers too for my heros if that were the case.

My dear player - Trees only "hide" you if you are NOT in the same space. IF you are in the SAME space they can see you and can attack you.
    ALSO - if you READ your honor boosts you will see that as you gain in honor levels that you can gain speed on your heros..
    I am assuming that you are not familiar with the game mechanics as to be so gob smacked with some of these features. I don't see any "SUPER POWERS" at work here or any cheating going on. Just game mechanics and strategy on other players part.
    As the accused person IS a part of MY alliance I feel compelled to step in here as well and say that ANYONE caught using hacks, cheats or exploits in MY alliance would be booted immediately. I DO NOT NOW OR EVER accept this as fair game play.
    Again please check your honor booster rating and you will see where those numbers come into play. They are BONUSES. NOT EXPLOITS or "SUPERPOWERS".
    I'd like me some super powers too for my heros if that were the case.

NOOOOOO IT'S SUPER POWERS!!!!!!
  • lmfboom (US1)lmfboom (US1) Member Posts: 14
    wahhh wahhh wahhh is all im reading  :'( no fair wahh powers wahhh
    edited 07.08.2016
    I agree with Morgana.....TOTALLY super powers.

I asked for the info to get my heroes to have super powers.

1) I would like to have my hero to be able to stand outside and cannot be attacked but I can attack any hero if and when I choose.

2) Be able to run 3 X the current speed.

3) Be able to catch a hero on a full out sprint.

4) Can see and attack heroes hiding in the trees.

You all seem to miss-understand this post....
    I am hoping this is not a hack or a cheat.
    I want to be able to do it too.
    If you all can do it so easy...  and it is part of the game... I want to do all these things too.
    I hope the game admin read this and pass this vital info to me.

You say I am foolish...  well please... can the game admin pass this info to me ?????
    Again... by your claim this is part of the game.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    edited 07.08.2016
    1. Refresh your screen occasionally there are "ghost" images of heroes that have since moved. or they have already engaged in an attack that your computer has not yet caught up to.

2. I do not know about three times the speed but if you have a fear ranking of level 28 you get a 10% hero movement speed bonus.

3. see 2.

4 as for seeing heroes in trees the trick is to wander around in the trees until you find them.

I hope this helps.
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
    Thanks for the info...
    The ghost image turns around and attack me.
    So I want to be able to make my hero into a ghost image too and can't be hit but I can hit them if and when I want.
    The thing is they don't search the trees... they run right up to my hero and attack it as if I were not hiding in the trees at all.
    This is why I call it Super Powers.

When I try to attack their heroes I get this message "The hero has mover out of range" then before you know it the same hero is attacking me.   I can never attack them... it just will not let me do it.  They are just standing still and I am trying to attack 10 to 20 times but they seem to have the ability to evade attacks even when standing still.
    So any question you ask I can say "OMG you really that dumb".
    OMG you really that dumb... you can't read and understand a simple question ?????
    OMG you really that dumb... you cherry pick things out of all I say and formulate 1 of your own questions to superimpose onto my question then convince yourself that I was the 1 that asked your question ???
    OMG you really that dumb... that you jump on the band wagon with idiotic notions trying to camouflage and misdirect from the real issue... as if more people say bad things about me the issue simple goes away ???

1) I want to learn how to make my heroes move 3 X the current speed.
    2) I want to learn how to leave my heroes outside and be able to evade all attacks but can hit any hero I choose
    3) I want to learn how to see heroes hiding in the trees with out searching the trees
    4) I want to learn how to catch heroes running at full sprint.

OMG you really that dumb... you are going to twist this around again even though I spelled it out plain as day.
    Can someone tell me the hack for MAGICALLY removing your troops from your castle?  Because these guys obviously have that "hack" down to a science!

for reference
    I can...
    Silver coins are spent to move RES and Troops.
    It is real magic...   but you have your own hacks don't you ????
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    edited 07.08.2016
    Okay, let me answer your questions one by one as detailed I can so that you don't have anymore confusions, and of course, these elements of having the ability to hide, run faster, Are intended and are not by any means, a hack/cheat.

Answer 1: To move in 3x the speed a regular hero moves in, you'll need to get your hero upgraded to a higher level which unlocks new abilities such as more space available for troops in a hero, and faster movement speed, you can see your hero level by hovering over that certain hero when you're attacking Or, also from the "Hero Information" panel at the bottom of the screen and there you'll also find how many XP you need to level up a hero, you can gain XP through attacking Real player castles/Marauders, from attacking these marauders(also known as "Villains") will give you Fear, and as you keep on attacking them and gaining more fear, you'll get your fear level increased which also gives you certain boosts for each of those levels, you can check this from the "Reputation" tab at the bottom of the screen which is just beside the Hero information tab.

Answer 2: To have your hero standing outside and Not be attacked, Well, you can't, Sadly you can be attacked no matter where you keep you're heroes standing, unless you're hiding them which I'll get to in the next Answer.

Answer 3: As I've said previously, you can hide your troops in these certain tiles known as "Forests", these places allow you're hero to be "Invisible" to other players except for the heroes which are standing right beside you(On the same tile) which can give you an advantage by making your heroes really hard to find out where they are, this also allows you to run away from an attack on you're castle if you are online while being attacked, since you can just take your heroes and run off to one of the forests near you which will protect your troops from dying and be able to stay hidden.

Answer 4: Well, I already answered this question in the previous "Answer" and the Answer to it is, you need to stay on the same Tile as the opponent player is hiding in the forest to find his hero out, it may seem like as if they're not close enough to see you but they certainly are, since that is the only way to search for the heroes that may be hiding in the forests, but I can assure you, it is not any sort of "Super Powers".
    Post edited by Shafaet (US1) on
  • FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    I have answered your questions and I am a VERY patient person up and to a certain point and  these people have VERY patiently TRIED to help you by being patient and explaining in DETAIL all of the things to help you answer your questions.
    Sometimes you just cant fix stubborn or stupid.
    When you find the super powers please tell me how I can get them too!! B)
Sign In to comment.