Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Allys Need to Be Colored and Protected

I think someone touched on this in another thread but this would be a game changer for me.

Have allies have an agree button to be allies and then they would be a certain color to you on the map say - "blue" and then your alliance could not accidentally attack them. This is definitely code-able - I've dealt with it in another game.
If at some time your "ally" no longer agrees to be allied with you they can choose to drop you and no longer be in that protection and vise versa.
This would save a lot of headaches of I'm sorry mails to allies for accidentally hitting their players while aiming for an enemy during battles.

Comments

• Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    Totally Agreed, or they could just literally add another button beside the "Declare War" saying "Ally request" which would send a request to their alliance and their Leader/Deputies would need to Accept or Decline it, that way it is far more easier to create pacts and not mistakenly attack any one of your allies, this is already implemented in another game of GGS and I highly recommend they do it here too.
  • FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    That's pretty much what I'm saying - an ally request - it then turns the ally a different color - BOTH have to agree upon the "alliance" and then the ally can not be attacked by virtue of an in game coding. Make it that you can only have a determined number of these "allies"  Say - 3. So it's not an endless plethora of no  hits on the board. Has to be a limit to everything as far as I'm concerned. 3 would be plenty. If your ALLY is not performing then change them.
    I've seen this in other games so I know the coding is very possible.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    I definitely support this idea perhaps it could work like the declare war button where the alliance last for the same period of time as the declare war button.

It would make it more a diplomatic exercise where you had to maintain the alliances by requesting them periodically.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    We will be introducing more diplomatic options in the future, and this seems like a possibility. I will pass this over to the team and ask what's possible.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.