Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

shielded players should NOT be able to support

If you buy a shield that should mean you're out of play and sidelined.  ANY PvP military action (attacks obviously but also supporting) should break that protection.

Comments

• MorganaLeFey (US1)MorganaLeFey (US1) Member Posts: 36
    Agreed -  buying a shield is NOT the same as being burned it's an out-of-play thing - therefore you should NOT be allowed to support but still be protected. But I guess if it means more money for GG who cares right?
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    All the coiners in this game right at the middle of the war can just buy a shield and sit there without any tention of being attacked, and support other players from his alliance while there attacking, clearly this isn't fair and they need to make some changes on how the Shield of Peace works.
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    Not to mention the ability to hit players and shield right after you click the attack button, before you're hit has even completed. I mean really, not even a cooldown on the shield? The lack of foresight is amazing.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    The team thought that people should always be able to support in defense, but maybe this is something we need to take a closer look at. I can see both sides of this argument tbh, but I will ask the game team to take a close look at this in particular.

-Popeye
  • BLACK WIDOW7 (US1)BLACK WIDOW7 (US1) Member Posts: 46
    CM Popeye said:
    The team thought that people should always be able to support in defense, but maybe this is something we need to take a closer look at. I can see both sides of this argument tbh, but I will ask the game team to take a close look at this in particular.

-Popeye
    It  depends  on the  situation  if  ur  bubbled  cause  of a   major attack  by like 9  players and  alone  like i was  yes   of   course  any 1  who  stands by  & watches their  members being taken  down is a  jerk / coward  and  I'm  not a  so  called  coiner  either 
Sign In to comment.