Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Dragon tournament, or enemy players?

From conversations I have had by private message with players and leaders in other alliances, it seems possible that we are not all seeing the same thing when we look at today's alliance tournament.

Some are saying the alliance tourney is to attack enemy players, and other say it is to attack dragons.

What are you guys seeing?

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 363
    We are seeing and participating in the dragon tourney for alliances and in the enemy players tournament for players.
  • flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 39
    3 Days of Dragon burgers in the alliance tourny?  I'm running out of ways to cook dragon.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 286

I spoke to at least 2 people (one of them an experienced leader from a prominent alliance) who did not have Dragon Tournament on Friday, according to their tournament tents.

• steel101 (US1)steel101 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    we are on our second dragon tournament in a row
  • ahm3 (US1)ahm3 (US1) Member Posts: 19
    is not this a new bug? how  is it possible the tournament for players and alliance be different !!! ???
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    is not this a new bug? how  is it possible the tournament for players and alliance be different !!! ???
    No, it's not a new bug. Player and Alliance Daily Tournaments have always been different.
    edited 29.08.2016

From the responses here, it looks to me like FlyingPig's alliance had 3 days of dragon tournament, and Steel101's alliance had only two. That seems like a concern, @CM Popeye.

• A question has been raised in our group as to the number of heroes allowed to attack a dragon some say it's 5 others say it's 6. What is the official word on this?
  • flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 39
    smaller dragons it is 5, bigger ones it is 6
    edited 26.09.2016
    We have been able to put 6 heroes on almost any dragon, and sometimes 7. Occasionally one of the silvers will only allow 3 or 5.
Sign In to comment.