Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

hospital full of high level troops

MYKOL502 (US1)MYKOL502 (US1) Member Posts: 1
how can i get rid of the high level troops in hospital as i cant afford to heal them and cant feed them if i do heal them. i just lose my lower level troops because my hospital is full of these high level troops.Im a lower level player.

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 410
    there is a delete unit option on each army  card.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 323

In the Heal window, for each type of troop waiting to be healed there is a button at top right that looks like a trash can. Use this to dismiss all of that type troop. You can do the same in the recruiting window, too, by the way, to get rid of troops you do not want to feed or use.

In the Heal window, for each type of troop waiting to be healed there is a button at top right that looks like a trash can. Use this to dismiss all of that type troop. You can do the same in the recruiting window, too, by the way, to get rid of troops you do not want to feed or use.

I generally send troops I do not want to Dark Marshes and gibborim, Now Just Crazy, Damage Inc, or another alliance usually takes care of them for me.
  • Hellbent60 (US1)Hellbent60 (US1) Member Posts: 6
    edited 29.08.2016
    costs coin to send to Dark Marshes. Just use troops you don't want to fight villians then trash can them from hosp.
     Hellbent60 (US1) said:
    costs coin to send to Dark Marshes. Just use troops you don't want to fight villians then trash can them from hosp.
    Yes it costs coin to send them to dark marshes but it is an easy way to garrison that castle instead of taking time to recruit troops.
  • best36 (US1)best36 (US1) Member Posts: 18
    i would just delete the high lvl troops that need gems to heal

sometimes its worth it to delete those troops
Sign In to comment.