Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

What is the strategy?

What is the best strategy when you are attacked by multiple players with 18 to 26 million points in troops and they bring their entire alliance to help with the fight just in case you can somehow pull 20 million in troops from nowhere to fight them?

Comments

• ogdub (US1)ogdub (US1) Member Posts: 7
    RETREAT
  • steel101 (US1)steel101 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    circle around and attack there empty castle
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    Sometimes the best you can hope for is to make as many attacks as you can before all your troops are gone, and at least get honor from it.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    circle around and attack there empty castle
    They do not ever have empty castle though thank you for the suggestion also they have their alliance to help and more often than not allied alliances as well.
    edited 13.09.2016
    Sometimes the best you can hope for is to make as many attacks as you can before all your troops are gone, and at least get honor from it.
    Yes that has been the best option lately just try to hit them as much as possible and do not worry about defense.
  • FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    Yea best thing I've found is get as much honor as you can - then transfer troops, resources and let them have as little as possible and get your shield. THEN port, OR stay and fight again for more honor. I guess by now they havent realized they're doing YOU a favor by giving YOU the honor :). At least that's how I see it lol. I KNOW exactly who you're talking about. You'd think they'd be more interested in whacking people more their level and alliances more their level. BUT meh I'll take the honor:)
    My level is part of the problem I am far higher level than the rest of my alliance.

I do far too much building, upgrading and villain hunting for my own good.
Sign In to comment.