Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Hospital - Healing Automatic?

Do units heal over time as in fighting before logging off after a battle and not logging in til the morning?

Or do I actually have to select units to put in the hospital slots.
After wasting gems to heal level 2 units I am now just healing those who need to pay in coin.
What happens to those who I don't bother healing?  They seem to stay in the hospital.

Why bother using higher level units if they require so many gems for upkeep?

Are there guides for the game?

Thanks

Comments

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 332

When you return to your castle, any wounded troops go directly into the hospital, to the capacity of the hospital. Higher tier troops are given priority.

Nothing is healed after an excursion except what you deliberately select to be healed. This is different from wounded that occur as a result of your castle being attacked - then you get an automatic 20% healed.

I never use gems to heal, but be careful, the gem-heal button is very close to the normal heal button :/

There is a Help button in the top right menu bar.

• LiliAnaBelle (US1)LiliAnaBelle (US1) Member Posts: 5
    Thanks, 

I've had 3 level V units waiting in the hospital for a couple of days.  The red 'heal' button has a gem on it.  There's a slider bar to show how many to heal and the gem cost for it. 

I don't see another button to heal for nothing or coins.  If I have to pay in gems that I buy with real money it makes the game way more expensive than I want to spend.

6 level V infantry will cost 24 gems
    140 level V archers will cost 560 gems
    140 level V calvery will cost 560 gems

• Kreygor (US1)Kreygor (US1) Member Posts: 12
    The only way to heal Grade V troops is with gems, so if you don't want to spend gems on them then you just hit the trash can button on the top right of the troop picture to delete them.
  • LiliAnaBelle (US1)LiliAnaBelle (US1) Member Posts: 5
    OK, thanks.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    Is good games ever going to fix the hospital display bug or are we going to have to keep refreshing the damn game or just expect to lose troops to an overfull hospital.

Get off of your butts and do you damn jobs it has been months with this damn bug.
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    Is good games ever going to fix the hospital display bug or are we going to have to keep refreshing the damn game or just expect to lose troops to an overfull hospital.

Get off of your butts and do you damn jobs it has been months with this damn bug.
    They won't fix it. All of GG resources are now devoted to the Mobile App which is still waiting for 2 Updates. I deleted the App since it's much worse than the Web version.
  • strong legend (US1)strong legend (US1) Member Posts: 23
    i think that  the hospital slot should be unlocked with 500 gems  ;)
  • strong legend (US1)strong legend (US1) Member Posts: 23
    because somebody in the game cant buy gems 
Sign In to comment.