Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Tier vs Level designations -- explain?

I searched all of Help and scoured the Forum, but can find no explanation of what the Tier # mean and what the Level #s mean on Units and Unit Booster.   It seems that Tier I units are more powerful than Tier II, etc, but how does the Level # impact power within a given Tier.  I may not be using the right jargon, but I can tell whether Tier or Level is more important when selecting for battle.  Is definition of Tier and Level, and how they differ, or how they factor into strength calculations, explained somewhere?   

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    Troop or Booster Tiers are sets of  melee, range and mounted troops and boosters that get progressively better the higher tier they are.

Levels of troops and boosters refer to upgrades to each troop and booster of a particular tier.
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    Tier 1 is the weakest, tier 6 is the strongest. The higher level the stronger, but even a max level tier 1 is slightly weaker then the tier above it. The strength in battle depends on what you're trying to achieve in said battle, and many other factors, but basically the higher tier is always stronger if in the exact same situation if only slightly. Also, levels just increase the strength of the unit you upgrade.
  • cyranodeberg (US1)cyranodeberg (US1) Member Posts: 11
    Excellent  explanations...thanks much.
Sign In to comment.