Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

My Gems keep disappearing..

My gems keep disappearing...yesterday,when i closed the game,i had over 1600 gems..now when i logged on today,600 gems have just disappeared..I also lost 500 gems the day before but i din't give that too much attention
I am too unhappy with this..I never spend my gems for anything..like anything..i need a refund damn it

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    edited 31.08.2016
    Just out of curiosity have you by chance healed any tier V or Tier VI troops as these cost gems to heal?

Have you upgraded any buildings that require gems?

Did you possibly hit the quick heal or quick complete buttons in either hospital or barracks?

Did you produce any Tier two or higher boosters or upgrade any Tier two or higher booster?

Did you use gems to send resources or troops?

If none of these apply then  your best bet is to submit a ticket to customer support.

I apologize for not giving a helpful answer but not sure what else to offer.
  • T Gautham (INT1)T Gautham (INT1) Member Posts: 53
    I apologize for not giving a helpful answer but not sure what else to offer.
    How do i submit the ticket then ?
    I haven't done anything with the gems at all..I never do anything with them
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335

Customer Support link is at HOME page

• tim leary (US1)tim leary (US1) Member Posts: 10
     i have also had this problem. submitting a ticket is pointless. it will take days if not weeks for a response and they will tell you spent them on something you did not purchase.
  • last night when i signed out i had 67 gems this am when i came on i have 2! what gives? 
  • now i just helped fight and defeat a level 3 dragon and the table said i won 32 gems...but i never received them. this was in the high kingdom.
  • sorry but i was buying high grade unit boosters and about 2500 gems just vanished with leaving anything to show for them. i was buying in the high kingdom once again.
    last night when i signed out i had 67 gems this am when i came on i have 2! what gives? 
    That must be the new daily gem maintenance fee.
  • strong legend (US1)strong legend (US1) Member Posts: 23
    edited 18.01.2017
    i cant upgrade other things now  :(
    need 30,000 to 30,000 gems in each building and slots  :'(
  • strong legend (US1)strong legend (US1) Member Posts: 23

i cant upgrade other things now

Sign In to comment.