is it logical diffrent tournament for player and alliance?

Before some updates we have same tournament for player and alliance, but now it is mostly different.
I think this happen by mistake of developer and it is not logical now.
hope developer or someone responsible see this and solve this problem but not like to fix hospital bug. which we are waiting to fix for more than a month.!

Comments

• CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    edited 04.09.2016
    The Player and Alliance Tournament daily "tasks" have been different for quite a while now. It gives variety to daily game play (at least mine). And if we hunted all day (villains)  and not have any casa battles, then you'd be complaining about your honor dropping because the tourney isn't enemy players for both alliance and the player. And on healing/recruit day, you want that to be same? Or Dragon Day? The way the tourney is set up is so we players can work on our Fear/Honor and get prizes while doing so. Trust me, the different "tasks" makes the competition better, not worse. The game did start out with Alliance/Player being the opposite, then changed to the same, then back to being different, because of complaints and the fact that Both being the same is incredibly Booooooorrring.  
    Post edited by CatBooklady (US1) on
  • ahm3 (US1)ahm3 (US1) Member Posts: 21
    I forgot to thanks about solving problem about to many stops of hero on the way.
    hope they solve other problems like hospital and storehouse.

• ahm3 (US1)ahm3 (US1) Member Posts: 21
    CatBooklady US1CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 66
    04.09.2016 edited 04.09.2016
    The Player and Alliance Tournament daily "tasks" have been different for quite a while now. It gives variety to daily game play (at least mine). And if we hunted all day (villains)  and not have any casa battles, then you'd be complaining about your honor dropping because the tourney isn't enemy players for both alliance and the player. And on healing/recruit day, you want that to be same? Or Dragon Day? The way the tourney is set up is so we players can work on our Fear/Honor and get prizes while doing so. Trust me, the different "tasks" makes the competition better, not worse. The game did start out with Alliance/Player being the opposite, then changed to the same, then back to being different, because of complaints and the fact that Both being the same is incredibly Booooooorrring.  
    ******************************************************************************************************
    you can hit player when ever you want to get honor, but tournament must be same for player and alliance, in addition the rank of alliance tournament do not work now, and there is no rewards for alliance tournament.
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    Yes there is. Click on tournament rankings for Alliance. The points show up there. And I disagree that the Individual/Alliance daily tournaments must be the same - Boring.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335

@ahm3 "you can hit player when ever you want to get honor, but tournament must be same for player and alliance, in addition the rank of alliance tournament do not work now, and there is no rewards for alliance tournament."

We have seen that, although the tournament rewards do not appear to be unlocked for alliance tourney, they are being awarded in proper order. It is hard to tell, when you get rewards for all kinds of things, but look at the order in which these things go out, and you will see that you are receiving them in that order as your clanmates engage in their fights.

Sign In to comment.