Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Where do we get all the leather required for equipment upgrades?

The new equipment upgrade is great idea but only if you can use them, I know that you can get fur from Drago hunting and villains drop anvils but where do we get all the leather that is needed for the upgrades. I did get 10 leather 3 days ago from treasure caves but none since, so how are we suppose to upgrade equipment with no leather to be found?

Comments

• AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    You can get leathers from villains. try to kill them. It doesnt give you too much leather, but it gives you some
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    You can also get leather by dragon hunting and by cave exploring, though it is not guaranteed in cave exploration.
  • glprsll129 (US1)glprsll129 (US1) Member Posts: 18
    thats interesting since i have never received a single piece leather from any, villain and only get an anvil 1 out of 5 times
  • flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 50
    The bigger villains give leather.  In Ice it is the white ones.  They give one piece. 
    You can also get leather by dragon hunting and by cave exploring, though it is not guaranteed in cave exploration.
    is it 100%?
    Because dragon gives fur not leather.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 416
    Well not hunted a dragon recently so do not really remember just know I have far more materials than equipment.
  • glprsll129 (US1)glprsll129 (US1) Member Posts: 18
    i don't know what servers you guys are on but i have been hitting lv 50 and above villains and have never received a single piece of leather, i hit at least 90 yesterday checked the battle reports after and no leather at all on any kingdom and maybe 1 out of every 6 are dropping anvil's. also nobody in my alliance has gotten any either. so you must be very lucky or on a different server. and any drago that i have hunted only gives fur not leather
  • steel101 (US1)steel101 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    edited 07.09.2016
    I got some from a villain in marsh yesterday...probably luck.
    i don't know what servers you guys are on but i have been hitting lv 50 and above villains and have never received a single piece of leather, i hit at least 90 yesterday checked the battle reports after and no leather at all on any kingdom and maybe 1 out of every 6 are dropping anvil's. also nobody in my alliance has gotten any either. so you must be very lucky or on a different server. and any drago that i have hunted only gives fur not leather
    its hard to get leather from villains but here is the picture
  • steel101 (US1)steel101 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    ok I just got 3 pieces in a row from villains in dark marshes...to bad I don't have any equipment lol
Sign In to comment.