Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Why don't defense points count in daily/weekly tournament?

this flat out makes no sense and doesn't encourage teamwork.  This should be changed 

Comments

• ogdub (US1)ogdub (US1) Member Posts: 7
    this flat out makes no sense and doesn't encourage teamwork.  This should be changed 

the tournament clearly says points are earned by attacking players. not points are earned by defending attacks. maybe they should ad a defense day oh wait that would encourage people not to attack others hmmmmm. I would love to here what this has to do with teamwork. if the alliance I am in gets attacked and the attacking alliance gets honor we hit back because we are a team. it sounds like you are not in an alliance that plays as a team and I know that can be frustrating. keep your head up get bigger and coordinate with your squad. its just a game have fun
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    As @ogdub (US1) says, the tournaments are made specifically for attacking, so I don't think counting defense in these will happen. There could possibly be another type of event implemented in the future that will also count defense, but I can't make any promises.

-Popeye
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    edited 10.09.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    There could possibly be another type of event implemented in the future that will also count defense, but I can't make any promises.

-Popeye
    If the game is NOT going to be Updated or fixed @CM Popeye , these kind of statements really should not be made by you.
Sign In to comment.