Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Need change to attack loss honor gain badly

this is being exploited badly right now by a small few cause no one in their right mind would believe the system works this way.  I watched the highest ranked player in mobile attack with 350k against 3mil defense and lost BUT gained 50k honor.  That's absurd.  I don't get that much for wins most of the time.  On attack losses, should only get 1-2 points honor per troop lost.

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    I know exactly the kind of situation you are talking about here, and it is one of the biggest challenges facing our balancing team atm. We will continue to look at the data we get from the battles, and make adjustments when needed.

-Popeye
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    edited 08.09.2016
    1-2 honor per troop loss, you wouldn't have a game at all then. Do you know how this game works at all?

You're idea suggests big players should be invincible because if I hit them and lose I get absolutely nothing.
  • Han2 (US1)Han2 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    1-2 points was used as an example.  Whatever number works but currently the game is rewarding players for simply attacking with no hope or attempt to win
    You do realize it is not possible to win every battle right? you can't take down a 30mil castle in one hit, if losing didn't award crap this game would be complete trash.
  • Han2 (US1)Han2 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    I'm referring to the mobile version where a 3mil castle is rare.  Different style game now troll elsewhere 
    edited 09.09.2016
    I just looked at the mobile version and long behold its you guessed it the EXACT same game minus a university. Different style game..yeah right you guys are just newer and are small compared to the players here. Over time that will change and it will be just like I said earlier.

Don't honestly care what happens to the mobile game if it doesn't effect my game.
  • ogdub (US1)ogdub (US1) Member Posts: 7
    han it is based on what you kill and how much you kill win or lose. if you win a fight against a low numbers player and burn hardly any troops that is not worth honor it is a slaughter lol you will get it eventually I hope 

Sign In to comment.