Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

some suggested changes additions

1. Why not a global map?
2 Why not world chat?
3. Why not player exchange in resources? Or able to gift a player other than yourself?
Feel fee to commit and add lol have a good day!!!

Comments

• steel101 (US1)steel101 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    edited 09.09.2016
    why not speed up battle times...healing times...recruiting times and change the "3 day no castle move." why not change everything back to the way it was and let us have fun.
    by the way gor those are good ideas but its probably not gonna happen for a while cause good games is going broke or something.(I don't actually know but it sure looks like it.)
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 286

Global map, yes

World chat, no

At least now you can gift your alliance with resources, which indirectly benefits the other players.

how bout just a server chat...or faction/server chat.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    World map and Global chat were not put in for performance reasons. Both would cause the game to slow down due to the extreme load placed on the servers.

Resource exchange / gifting is something that will be implemented in the future, but I can't give out any timeline atm.

-Popeye
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 363
    CM Popeye said:
    World map and Global chat were not put in for performance reasons. Both would cause the game to slow down due to the extreme load placed on the servers.

Resource exchange / gifting is something that will be implemented in the future, but I can't give out any timeline atm.

-Popeye
    Okay according to other posts you have made there will be no further updates so which is it game will be updated or game will no longer be updated?
    maby they could change everything to the way we want it and just totally forget about the web version.
  • Gorlock (US1)Gorlock (US1) Member Posts: 30
    well now they have screwed us over on the web browers game
Sign In to comment.