Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Discussion Regarding New Direction of the Game

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey guys, go ahead and leave your feedback regarding the news that we will stop development of LoH web for the time being =(

-Popeye

Comments

• AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    edited 09.09.2016
    Will you create an app for the legends of honor for the mobile version? Will be the account deleted in the mobile version?
  • Laurelee (US1)Laurelee (US1) Member Posts: 31
    I personally tried the mobile app and it sucks even worse than the web version. I found no way to pick my own name and I don't even find a place to see what name the game assigned me. It would be nice if it would allow you to link to the account I've already been playing for months, but since they are doing away with support for the web game, I don't see that happening.

I can't believe GG has chosen to do away with what has obviously been a cash cow for them. I know of several people who were paying $100 to $500 a month on gems (all while accusing others of being coiners). I bet with this announcement that comes to an abrupt halt!
    LaureLee
    Leader - Dragon Rebels Alliance
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    I am almost speechless to see a company that offers a service abandon customer service. 
  • Flipion (US1)Flipion (US1) Member Posts: 21
    edited 09.09.2016
    Well folks, as many times before I exspressed points of views that GG didn't care about their customers now they blanky admit it themselves lol... damn I hate always being right lol :disappointed: basically you got a money greedy company that has fucked up the web version so much they ran everyone off and lost their customer base and their PAYING customers. (which we all warned them they would and was doing) with out regards of fixing any of the issues GG or popeye has promised us, "surprise surprise" (i still stick up for popeye even tho they have made him look like a complete total lier and full of shyt to cover their own a$$) to venture into a mobile app to gain new PAYING customers so they can fuk a new crowd out of their money too lol.. On a side note: look at it as a blessing: 1. they are doing away with support they never had.. lol (so at least now ur let down easy knowing whatever wont get fixed or set straight.) 2. They cant fuk it up any more worse than it already is without new updates so in a way they answered our blessings of NO MORE fuked up UPDATES /CHEERS :smiley:
    Post edited by Flipion (US1) on
  • Flipion (US1)Flipion (US1) Member Posts: 21
    appears to be a growing trend with GG, look up their previous games, Empire, etc etc, they done the same thing with them, boosted um up , took everyones money, then let um flop dead to create a new game aka LoH, to boost it up, let it flop dead , to create a new version per mobile, to boost it up to take the mobile guys money lol, and they will let it flop to design a new, pyramid scam lol
  • aXBlackDeathXa (US1)aXBlackDeathXa (US1) Member Posts: 38
    edited 09.09.2016
    I DEMAND reimbursement for whatever gems I have on hand.  This is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE!  You take our money then walk away from the product!  Everyone who's purchased gems should file a complaint with the BBB and hell why not the FTC while they're at it.  Hell lets all sign up for class action lawsuit while our pitch forks are sharp and torches are hot.

Send your letters of appreciation to:

DR. KAI WAWRZINEK
    CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, 
    MANAGING DIRECTOR 

Goodgame Studios
    Headquarter Westend Village (WEV):
    Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 9
    22761 Hamburg, Germany

• kapn_jack (US1)kapn_jack (US1) Member Posts: 62
    For laughs I thought I'd quote what GG's website says:

"We relentlessly strive to become the global leader in the free-to-play industry. Since our launch in 2009, we have been committed to developing stellar products backed by a sustainable business model. Our success is underpinned by an open-minded and transparent work culture....Goodgame Studios’ work has been honored by numerous prestigious awards. These awards reinforce Goodgame Studios’ remarkable success story attributed to our products and establish us as a “best place to work”."

..GG is a joke of a company ..i will make sure to rate the mobile app with the ZERO that it deserves as well as to make sure that future potential GG app customers are warned about the unscrupulous business practices that GG follows 
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    edited 09.09.2016
    Now that this game is officially dead, I got to say after playing for a little over 7 months this has got to be the worst managed game I've ever played in my life. Customer service is absolute garbage in every way, often saying the exact opposite of what they said in a previous message. Many bugs that were around before I started are still here, and thrive as you add more bugs and glitches to fuel the flames. Thought this game could have some good potential when I started, but overall I'd give it a solid 3/10, which is pretty generous all things considered. Could've easily been way higher if a competent company had developed it, sadly it was only good games.

Also, btw this game would probably be horrendous to play on mobile, and inferior in every way.
  • nihm (US1)nihm (US1) Member Posts: 1
    i dont see how you think you can make a mobile app work when there are so many glitches and bugs to game now that you cant/wont fix .
    you have the people who have paid for their gems, i am sure that will stop why spend money to a game that wont be fixed. 
    i think this is a bad business move on your part. i wont play the mobile app

• teddiebear (US1)teddiebear (US1) Member Posts: 3
    I have also tried this mobile app, totally blows, you can't see oncoming attackers cos the screens your playing on are just too small, this game is NOT for a small mobile device and whoever thought of this idea is smokin somethin funny for sure!

This game HAD promise, till they started messing with it and many quit, it's too bad, someone got too greedy and now look where ya are!  No money will be spent here, and btw, the moblie version has been offline for almost 2 days now, lol, now that works REAL good, NOT I deleted it!
  • MorganaLeFey (US1)MorganaLeFey (US1) Member Posts: 36
    edited 11.09.2016
    I DEMAND reimbursement for whatever gems I have on hand.  This is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE!  You take our money then walk away from the product!  Everyone who's purchased gems should file a complaint with the BBB and hell why not the FTC while they're at it.  Hell lets all sign up for class action lawsuit while our pitch forks are sharp and torches are hot.

Send your letters of appreciation to:

DR. KAI WAWRZINEK
    CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, 
    MANAGING DIRECTOR 

Goodgame Studios
    Headquarter Westend Village (WEV):
    Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 9
    22761 Hamburg, Germany

LETS ALL OF US SEND LETTERS!! The ONLY Reason they are keeping the servers "open" is so they don't have refund anyone money!!! Please take a minute to email them and also to Tell and Post EVERYWHERE what a Scam ALL GoodGames products are!! Writing here does NOTHING - Complain to the BBB - Better Business Bureau. and Post post post ON EVERY GAME SITE REVIEW YOU KNOW!!
    Post edited by MorganaLeFey (US1) on
  • Habakuk (NL1)Habakuk (NL1) Member Posts: 73
    "the good news is we will keep the servers open"
    Yeah you bet.. lots of people have bought ingame currency, if they should shut down completely this ridiculous way reinbursement would be neccesary.
  • Nero1171 (GB1)Nero1171 (GB1) Member Posts: 24
    When will refunds of all monies spent be issued ????
Sign In to comment.