Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Update: 21.10.2015

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
edited 21.10.2015 in Official Announcements
Greetings my good people! “For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

This week's update includes bug fixes, the option to relocate your castle and quests focusing you on reaching higher honor levels. Read on to learn all about our next update: 

General

• Castle Relocation
    • It is now possible to relocate your castle on the world map! Time to move closer to your alliance buddies to beat your strongest enemies!
    • The relocation menu can be accessed by clicking on an empty tile on the world map. In case the respective tile does not meets all relocation requirements (e.g. too close to another castle), a popup will explain why this tile does not meet the requirements.
    • Your castle can only be relocated while all heroes are present within the castle and no battles are taking place.
    • Relocations happen instantaneously, but will trigger a 20 hour cooldown. This cooldown can be skipped, using Gems.
  • Honor quests
    • A new set of quests will push your honor progress further by asking you to gain the next honor level for a small reward

As usual, you can discuss it HERE!

Best regards,

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey legends, Server is now back up!

-Stan
Sign In to comment.